-17-

Namjoon POV

Stupid Namjoon! Why did you say that to Y/n? Now she is probably gonna find out that Jungkook is the one who killed Lisa.

It is a rule in our mafia group to carve ones name on the dead person's body. How could I be so stupid and say JK is Jungkook? Did I really have to put our golden maknae in trouble like this? If y/n finds out who I really am, I might lose her.

What have I got ourselves into? Now I am starting to wonder where my IQ of 148 had gone to. What a pabo I am!!!

-Back to normal POV-

You walked towards Lisa's house. When you reached there you saw many people.

-Inside the house-

Lisa's mom was still crying along with lisa's dad. On the corner stood Lisa's body with flower garlands covering it.

''Y/n! You came!'' exclaimed lisa's mom. ''Lisa was talking about you a few days ago. She explained to me what happened between you both. She said she couldn't contact you. Please forgive her!''

''Of course I will forgive her. But aunty do you know who killed her?''

''The doctors said that she was stabbed who btw seemed to be a psycho.'' she explained.

''...and you said that two letters were found carved on her body right? what are those letters?''

''Its.... J and K!'' You gasp...