Chapter 22

[Author's POV]

It said that love is a beautiful feeling. Nobody has control over it. It can happen anywhere, anytime, and in any situation. That's what happened with the Dankworth brothers.

They had started falling for Sara from the first day and even without their knowledge. They don't know how to define their feeling right now. 

They just know that Sara is theirs. Only theirs. She can't leave them. Nor they will let her go.

Can Sara be able to handle their growing obsession with her?

[Sara's POV]

I was cutting veggies for dinner. Days were going normal except for one weird thing. The boys were behaving weirdly. They didn't bite me for the last few days.

Their behavior is a little different, too. In the past few days, they made me sit beside them turn by turn as I thought that. 

Sometimes, besides Sean and Raimon, sometimes besides Leon and Kevin, and sometimes besides Alvin and Simon. Even one of them always holds my hand in the drive to college. 

I was in my thought when I felt someone's presence behind me. Before I could turn around, someone wrapped their hands around my waist.

I looked back to see Raimon making me shocked and scared. He had hugged me from behind. He put his chin on my right shoulder.

"R-Raimon..." I whispered his name unknowingly.

"Looks like you were thinking something deeply, hm?" Raimon's tone was deep, unusual like his cold serious tone. But still, his words gave me shivers through my body.

My hands were still on the veggies and the knife on the kitchen counter. There was another weird thing happening with them for a few days. Whenever they get a chance they always try to get closer to me.

"Why did you stop?" Raimon said taking me out of my thoughts. "Continue your work. I don't want to have dinner late." 

I continued my work as I knew he won't leave me. So, I just continued. I was shivering under his cold touch on my skin as he was slowly rubbing his nose on my neck. I was cutting veggies when suddenly...

"Ahhh..." I felt a deep burning pain in my finger. 

I got a slight cut on my finger accidentally as blood was coming out of it. I held my finger and blew air on it as it was burning so much. 

Suddenly Raimon grabbed my hand and brought it to his face level as he was taller than me. All of them are taller than me.

"You should be careful. Don't hurt yourself." His words were calm yet commanding. I just nodded at him. I tried to take my hand but he tightened the grip on my hand.

"Ra-Raimon... l-leave-" Before I could complete he put my bleeding finger in his mouth. 

His eyes were closed and I could feel him sucking my blood from the wound. He was doing the same as Leon did. 

I stood there doing nothing as I knew he won't listen. After a few minutes, he left my finger. I immediately take back my hand from his hand. It was healed now. 

Why did he heal it?

"Be careful next time." Saying that he hugged me again from behind putting his face in my neck like before.

"I didn't hear you." He spoke.

"Yes... Th-Thank you..." I just thanked him for healing my wound getting a hummed reply from him.

"Continue your work." 

From his words, I understand that he won't leave me till I make the dinner. So I continued my work. Whole-time, he was there with me while I was cooking.