𝖼𝗁. 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 ✓

Start from the beginning

"I can hear you old hag!"

"What a surprise then."

Katsuki just groaned and took his phone out to message you that his parents are coming and he already picked them up from the station.

You on the other hand, who immediately saw your husband's message asked the president for a leave, in which she agreed to. You ran as fast as you could to reach the house first before Katsuki and his parents do.

But since the agency's quite far, you were late.

"Y/n! You're back!" Mitsuki called.

"Mom! Dad! Why are you guys here? Not that I'm complaining." You giggled and kissed their cheeks.

"Oh, we just want to see if you're still alive. Who knows if my son already massacred you or something." Mitsuki answered and pulled you to the sofa to sit down.

"I can hear you!" Katsuki yelled from the kitchen who was busy readying some drinks and snacks for his parents.

"No way! Katsuki has been taking care of me since the first day, I'm really lucky to have him as my husband."

"You're just saying that because you love him. Just be honest with us if he's annoying sometimes."

"Stop manipulating my wife!"

"He's not even close to annoying, mom. So don't worry, we'll be fine here. He's a great spouse, I swear." You said with an assuring tone. "But how about you and dad? How have you guys been in the city?"

"Oh, the villain attacks are endless! I even told Masaru if we could move here at the countryside with no records of villain attacks since it's peaceful here." Mitsuki said and sighed. That didn't escape Katsuki's ears, who was against of having his parents living here. They'll just definitely bother the two of you for sure.

"But our jobs are at Shizuoka and we just can't leave that," Mitsuki said and hold your hands. "But please, if you guys have free time, come and visit us in the city."

"We won't! We're hella busy here!" Katsuki exclaimed with a tray before putting down the tea and dessert at the coffee table.

But he immediately flinched when he saw your secret glares. "Yes mom, we'll visit you."

"Y-yeah, I guess so," Katsuki murmured and clicked his tongue before going back to the kitchen with Kacchan following him. Masaru who witnessed you and Katsuki just chuckled.

"And since when did you guys had a cat?! Cats don't like Katsuki." Mitsuki laughed, making you giggle in agreement. "Oh, Kacchan loves my husband as much as he loves him. We just got him last two weeks."

"You named the cat after Katsuki?! That's just so cute!" Mitsuki laughed. "Hey, Katsuki! Remember Izuku?! He calls you Kacchan right?!"

"Who cares about that damn Deku?!"

"Does your friends know about your marriage?" Masaru asked his son after going back to the living room.

"They don't," Katsuki said and sat on the single sofa while watching you talk with his mother happily.

"Why?" Masaru asked. "Are you hiding her?"

"It's not like that you old man." Katsuki sighed. "I would like to keep my relationship with Y/n private, but that doesn't mean that I will deny her in public either. We want to keep it lowkey or whatever you call that shit. The pres are shit too."

"So you won't tell if they won't ask?" Masaru chuckled.

"Yeah. I guess." Katsuki murmured.

The four continued talking to each other as Katsuki and his mother fights in between every topic. And when dusk came, the married couple decided to drop them together at the train station.

"Take care, mom, dad. We promise to visit you soon." You said after giving Mitsuki at Masaru a farewell hug.

"I loved today's cake. Bring that on your visit okay?" Mitsuki said. "I baked that." Katsuki proudly said.

"And you, take care of your wife and protect her always okay?" Mitsuki said to her son after flicking his forehead.

"Ow! You don't have to tell me something I already know you damn hag!" Katsuki sighed. "You don't have to worry about my wife. We'll be fine." Katsuki said and snaked his arm around your waist.

"Y/n, please continued disciplining my son in my stead okay?" Mitsuki then said to you, making you giggle. "Yes, mom."

The two of you bid the oldies good bye as they enter the train. You waited for them to deploy before going back.

"Did you had fun?" Katsuki softly murmured and kissed your forehead as the two of you watch the train go.

"Yeah. I didn't know I missed them this much." You replied. "I wonder when my parents will visit too."

﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚

Bonus:

"That guy looks familiar... I-isn't that the former number one hero, Dynamight?!"

"Shh! Keep it down! He might hear us! You guys heard that he went to the country side after retiring without any specific reason right?! He must be hiding something!"

"But who is he with?! His lover?! Is that why he retired?!"

"Snap a pic! Let's post it on social media!"

﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚

Peaceful life no more to the Bakugou couple ;-;