Chapter 17

The team geared up for the raid that they had to go for. Rathod received all the information from the DIG and the team decked up with ammunition and were ready to leave for their target. They knew this could be probably the last time Ayesha was accompanying them for a mission. But for the moment the team needed to concentrate on their raid more than their personal internal matters.

"Team jagah ka map aa gaya hai. Main aur Ayesha saamne se andar jayenge. Chotu left wing cover karega. Shree tum right wing cover karoge, along with Riya. Rawte tum back side sambhaloge. Everyone clear?"

"Yes sir..."

With that they left for their location. The place looked like an old deserted factory full of spider webs and walls full of algae. The team dispersed as per their plan and made their way inside. Rathod and Ayesha were the first ones to encounter people from the opposite side and they very skillfully managed to get hold of them without making any noise. Arjun also made his way inside the factory without being noticed and sneakily made his way through the corridors of the factory. Very soon the team skillfully managed to overpower the others and very on the verge of completing the raid.

Shree was walking in an open corridor, with his gun held high, when he felt a bullet pass from near him. Turning back he found a guy from their opponent team dead in front of him. He looked around to locate someone from his team who might have shot him, but he could not find anyone around. Same thing happened with Chotu and Arjun.

The entire team soon meet each other in the centre of the factory.

"I think we are done." Rathod said looking around

"Nahi Sir. Yahaan pe kuch toh ajeeb hai. Koi aur bhi hai yahaan pe. Jab main aa raha tha, kisi ne mujhe bullet se bachaya." Shree added his experience.

"Sir mere saath bhi kuch aisa hi hua." Chotu added confirming to Shree's doubts.

"Rathod aisa kuch maine bhi experience kiya." Arjun validated their point.

Rathod was walking here and there trying to look for someone and figure out the meaning of the experiences the team went trough. Suddenly he felt the barrel of a gun on his head. He swiftly turned around pointing his gun toward the man.

"Itni jaldi nahi Rathod Saheb, itni jaldi nahi. Aapko kya lagta hai. Apki raid safal ho gayi. Aap log yahaan aa toh gaye ho, but yahaan se zinda jaoge nahi."

"Kaun ho tum? Aur yahaan kya kar rahe ho?"

Riya felt the voice somewhat similar. She felt as if she has heard the voice before but could not decifer where. She looked at Arjun and he too had the same look on his face. She knew that they had heard this voice somewhere. Suddenly Arjun spoke up.

"Tum toh wahi ho joh un videos mei tha, bomb blasts ke din."

"Bilkul sahi pehchna aapne Rawte saheb. Main wahi hu. Jisse aap dar dar dhundne ki koshish kar rahe the, par dhund nahi paa rahe the."

He swung his leg from the ground kicking Rathod's gun out of his grip. The team immediately removed their guns.

"Aa ah... Apni gun nikalne ki koshish mat karna warna tumhare iss chief ke khopdi mei se uska bheja bahar nikal ke rakh dunga."

The entire teams focus was on Rathod that they failed to notice someone slowly taking place behind the man. There was a gun shot and the entire team froze. It took 2 seconds for the man to collapse on the floor and behind him stood a well built handsome looking man with a gun in his hands. Before people could actually register what had happened, Ayesha rushed forward. With the current scenario in mind everybody felt that Ayesha would go to Rathod, but were shocked when she crossed Rathod and crashed into the arms of the man behind. He too hugged her tight and swept her off her feet twirling her around. The scene in front of their eyes was out of clue for all the others standing there.

There was only one person who was genuinely happy and that was Ayesha. She was the happiest person on earth that time. Finally he was back. He was back safe and sound. She knew that he would return back and he had. Being in his arms felt the most comfortable for her.

"Aap waapis aa gaye."

"Haa, kaha tha na aa jaunga. Lo aa gaya. Lekin tum yahaan kya kar rahi ho?"

"DIG sir ne ETF team ko yahaan raid ke liye bheja hai."

"Yeh DIG bhi na. Bas logo ke kaam mei tang adata rehta hai."

"Hehehh..."

"Shaurya area khali karao, aur factory seal karo. Vivaan ambulance ko phone karo aur dead bodies ko postmoterm ke liye bhejo. Ayesha tum iss waqt yahaan se jao. Main tumse baad mei milta hu."

"Lekin..."

"Nahi Ayesha. Iss waqt main duty par hu. Tum jao."

"Thik hai."

Rathod had had enough of Ayesha and her mystery man, so he decided to barge in between the two of them.

"Tum iss tarah hume yahaan se jaane ke liye nahi keh sakte ho. Hume yahaan kaam se bheja gaya hai."

"Aur woh kaam main already kar chuka hu." The man spoke. "Also crime scene pe kisi ko aana allowed nahi hota hai. ETF ke chief ko itna bhi nahi pata?"

"Toh tum jaante ho ki main kaun hu?"

"Aap ko kaun nahi jaanta Rathod saheb. Lekin aap mujhe nahi jaante. Isiliye behtar hoga ki aap mujhe mera kaam karne de."

"Sir..." The man's officer spoke in between. "Sir, inhe boundary line ke peeche kar dete hai."

At that the man just just nodded his head. And headed towards his second officer to discuss something with him.