Chapter 1.

The most elite team of Mumbai, The Emergency Task Force Along with their chiefs, second-in-command, and team members reached the secluded area, where they were to find the biggest gangster, the one who ruled the underworld, the mafia gangster Sikander. The entire team under the leadership of their chief Ranveer Malhotra, had been working towards this day from the last 6 months. The day when the underworld king would be wiped off. For everyone else this mission was to wipe off the underworld, but for one of those, this mission was to lift the ever staying burden off his heart, to fulfill the promise he once made to someone, to get rid of the thorn which tore apart his heart since years. As soon as they reached the place they sprung into action being utmost careful of not committing any mistake as a mistake here would mean loosing their lives and also the hard work they had been putting in since last 6 months going down the drain. All of them with pistols in their hands, and sniper rifle in their hand of their chief, moved forward towards the completion of their mission. Taking their position as decided earlier they covered the building from all sides. Getting a signal from Rathod, Shree started the signal jammer he had with him, so that their opponents could not use phone calls to get help. With that their mission began. Taking a signal from Ranveer the moved in from the locations decided, taking down every opponent that came in their way using their pistols, & their chief taking down the opponents using his sniper rifle, they reached the center eliminating all the opponents. Only one door, was left to be opened, and they would reach their destination. They could see their hard work bearing fruit. Ayesha, Arjun & Rathod took their positions across the door, & Ranveer stood in front of the door, ready to barge in. Deafening silence ruled over the place. Flashbacks of their hard work played in front of every bodies eyes as a movie reel. Sweat running down from the corner of their foreheads. Today was the day that was going to mark the end of the reason that destroyed enormous relations. From Rathod-Rawte, to Ranveer-Roshni, to Rathod-Ayesha and Arjun-Riya. Every relation had been spoiled because of one single reason. Sikander. Taking a final look at the members Ranveer kicked open the door, and Rathod, Arjun entered in pointing their guns in air followed by rest of their teammates. But what followed was least expected to every man standing there. the entire room stood empty, and the wall in front of them carried a message in bold letters. "Arjun ko Sikander ka Salaam." That one message made Arjun go berserk. And the silence around them was filled by Arjun's scream. "Sikander, aaj tu phir mere haathon se bach gaya. Par jyaada dino tak bach nahi payega tu. Arjun tujh tak pahuch ke rahega."

Rathod came forward and kept a hand on Arjun's shoulders. "Fikar mat karo Rawte. Woh aaj hamare haathon se nikal gaya hai par bhag kar jayega bhi toh kaha. Ek na ek din hum us tak pahuch hi jayenge.

Ranveer knew that he had to get his people out of here, else Arjun would loose his cool. "Team lets leave. Hume yahaan kuch nahi milega." Sighing in defeat every one made their way towards the exit. But while leaving something caught Ranveer's eyes. He turned behind and walked towards the wall that carried the message. The message was written in dark red liquid. "Liza, zara yahaan aana."

Turning back Liza walked towards Ranveer. "Yes Sir?".

"Liza yeh joh likha hai, yeh khoon se likha gaya hai. Iska ek sample lo, aur lab le jao test karne ke liye. Aur dyaan rahe ki iski reprts mere alawa kisi aur ko nahi milni chahiye. Clear?"

"Yes Sir."

"Ek aur baat. Chotu se kehkar iss area ko seal karwao. Aur joh drugs mile hai yahaan se unhe office bhej do estimation ke liye."

"Right Sir."

"Come on. Lets leave."

Making their way out and sitting in their respective cars, the entire team drove out of the area with disappointment written all over their faces. Maybe the story of their struggle wasn't over yet. Maybe the almighty wanted them to endure more pain. Maybe their destiny had more suffering in hold for them. Maybe the peace they were looking for was in a mood to play hide and seek for a little longer. Maybe the battle required more sweat, blood, and relations to be sacrificed. Maybe.....