Bonus Chapter Two

Start from the beginning

Pacing back to bathroom, I changed Ehaan's wet clothes and kept him on the bed. I switched the TV on to divert his attention from any mischief.

"Ayaan! Give him to me." I walked to Armaan who was readily coming to me. Making him bath, I made him wear his clothes and kept him too on the bed.

As I was about to turn back, I felt two arms slithering around me. He settled his chin near my neck and whispered my name in my ears.

"Ayaan, let me go. It's time for Aanya's school."

"But-"

"Go and drop her. We can discuss these things afterwards."

"Was that a green signal?"

"Go..." I said and pushed him out of the room. Hearing the kids giggling, I turned back and walked towards them. "My goodness! Why don't you both rest a little? Your youngest sibling is making good use of his time." I told both of them and they laughed more whereas Nirvaan was still asleep in his wonderland.

Seeing Armaan's hand coming towards me, I immediately forwarded my finger to him and he got a hold of it. I kissed his cheek as a sign of his victory and he gave me his toothless smile.

He's just too adorable.

But..... Someone was burning with jealousy!

All this time, Ehaan was angry. But when he saw me looking at him, his face immediately changed into a crying one. He started crying loudly but there was no sign of tears on his face.

Dramebaaz!

(Drama queen!)

His cries grew more and more, which woke Nirvaan from his dream, who too joined his brother in crying. "What's the matter Divya? Why are they crying?" Mom asked, entering inside.

"Mom! See this grandson of yours. He's such a great actor!" I complained and she laughed while picking him up.

"Why do I think that he took his great-grandmother's traits?"

Mom and dadi are still not on good terms!

As I picked Nirvaan in my arms, Armaan was already ready to shed tears. Why are they all so jealous of each other?

I carried Nirvaan and Armaan on my either sides whereas Ehaan was mumbling something in his language to his dadi.

Playing with the kids, I fed them until they slept off. As I was about to go to take a shower, I heard some sound coming from near the door. Turning my gaze towards that direction, I saw Ayaan closing the door.

"Ayaan, what are you doing?" I asked while he was busy picking the children up and keeping them in the crib.

"Just creating some space." He winked and walked towards me.

"What are you-"

Placing his lips on mine, he picked me off the floor and walked towards the bed. As I felt my back touching the mattress, I widened my eyes.

"Ayaan, mom and dad are out!"

"They won't disturb us. They too know what privacy is." He said while kissing my jaw-line.

"What about kids? What if they wake up?"

"They won't. Atleast Nirvaan won't wake up."

"But Ayaan-"

"Aren't you ready?" He asked with a frown forming over his forehead.

Even though it's been eight months after my surgery, we couldn't get intimate. Sixteen long months to celibacy!