The Vanishing Brother (Namjoon)

Sooo I've been thinking about changing the title of this book and my username... so if you see a "new book" in your library it's still this book. The book will be called "fixated" or "fixated love"Anyways HAPPY NEW YEAR-ish I was going to putting this out yesterday but I totally forgot so. I wish you all the best for 2024 and this is your sign that you'll find "the one" you've been looking for, for those of you who are looking for someone. Now if you don't mind I'm gonna go and cry cause the boys are in the military :( the only thing keeping me going is Seokjins upcoming album 🥱.

Words: 1810
Total: 1927

—————————————————————

I wondered what made Jimin reach his breaking point this night. It shocked me when he slammed the front door shut, and then he disappeared into the darkness.

I paced anxiously in my bedroom, my mind filled with thoughts of what could have happened to Jimin. I knew my brother had been struggling with trying to face Y/n, but I never expected him to leave like this without a word. As the minutes turned into hours and still no sign of Jimin, my concern grew stronger.

I called Jimin's phone repeatedly, and I received no response every time. Panic settled in my chest like a heavy weight as I realized I had no idea where my younger brother could be. With each passing moment, my imagination conjured up worst-case scenarios, causing my worry to spiral out of control.

Unable to sit still any longer, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I grabbed my jacket and car keys, determined to search for Jimin wherever he might be. The night was dark and eerily quiet as I got into my car, the only sound being the frantic beating of my heart.

The gates opened automatically, and I drove off, in search of Jimin. Having no idea where he could be, I drove past houses, restaurants, hotels, or any building Jimin could possibly be by.

Driving through the familiar streets of our town, My mind raced as I contemplated every possible place Jimin might have gone. Our favorite spots, friends' houses, nowhere seemed to hold any trace of my brother. Desperation crept into my voice as I called out Jimin's name, hoping for an answer that didn't come.

The night was cold and unforgiving as I frantically searched for my younger brother. The city seemed to swallow him whole, its vastness and anonymity making the task at hand increasingly daunting. My heart pounded in my chest, a mix of worry and fear coursing through my veins.

Jimin had always been a free spirit, prone to disappearing for hours on end. But tonight was different. It had been hours since I had last seen or heard from him, and the silence was deafening.

He would be gone for hours, but he would still respond. He would let any of us know he was alive and was planning on coming home. He would storm out the house when he was mad, and yet he would at least tell one of us where he was.

I retraced our shared memories, visiting the places we had frequented together. The neon lights of the city flickered, casting an eerie glow on the empty streets. My footsteps echoed, each one a reminder of the growing distance between me and my brother.

I asked strangers if they had seen Jimin, describing my brother's features with a mix of desperation and hope. But no one had seen him. My heart sank with each negative response, my worry intensifying with every passing minute.