Nightmare Truth (Jimin)

Sorry super late update. I'm trying to make the chapters longer so they could be more enjoyable I guess. Also I decided to go with Jimin for the first Lemon because of this chapter, also for the person who suggested Yoongi, spoiler alert he will be your Boyfriend further into the story. Yeah. Have a good day/afternoon/night, what ever time it is. :)
⚠️WARNING⚠️: Death is mentioned multiple times in this chapter.
Word count: 1957

Total: 2035

I lay in bed staring at the ceiling waiting for my eyes to get heavy.

'Fuck you  Y/n. How dare she make me bored.'

I sigh and head to the bathroom to take a warm shower to see if that would make me fall asleep.

I stare at myself in the mirror before I grab a folded towel on the counter top. I hang it on the top of the clear shower door.

I enter my room again and grab a pair of pj's. I go for the red flannel 2 piece. I bring those to the bathroom and set them on the counter.

I grab the handle of the shower door and turn on the water. I wait until it gets warm before pulling up the lever and making the shower rain.

I strip off and enter the shower. I cup some water into my hands and dip my face in. I let the water drain from the little hole I made by parting my hands.

I reach for my shampoo bottle and squeeze some into my hand. The scent of peaches fills my nose.

I add a bit of water to my hair before rubbing my hands and applying it to my hair. I massage my scalp as soft but as hard as I could. The shampoo starts to foam up making it run down my naked body and hitting the floor. My arms start to get tired and I drop them.

I grab some face wash and apply it to my face with my hands. I start to rub with my hands and then washing it off. I then counting with my body. After I finished scrubbing I rinse off my hair.

I enter the covers all nice and clean. My eyes become very heavy and my body goes into sleep mode.

***

My hands start to lose control over the wheel and the car hit my mom.

"Mom!" I scream getting out of the car and run towards her

"Get away from me" she says in a faint and stuttering voice.

"No mom your hurt" my voice cracks as the tears come down saying the last word.

My eyes take in every part of her body that's covered with blood. More and more blood starts to spread out of her. Her whole body is covered in bruises, with many different sizes and colors. Even marks were shown on her face.

'I hit her...'

"Didn't you hear her!" I turn back seeing my dad pointing a gun at me. "This is all your fault!" He screams

"N-no it's not I was trying to show her how my new car drives around" I say

"Stop with the act! Look what you did to your mother!"

"Mom!" Taehyung and Jungkook come rushing towards mom "What happened?"

"This fucking mistake hit your mother!" Dad screams

"I didn't mean to" I try to defend myself

"You killed our mom!" Jungkook exclaims.

"Absolutely not" I say hanging my head to look down at the floor

I start to cough out blood as I feel sharp pain in my back. I look at my mom hoping to see that she was still breathing. But she wasn't even alive. She was dead.