Worst Weekend

Hey luvs, Happy late Halloween to those who celebrate it. Just coming to say hi.

Exciting news to those who love Lemon 🍋 chapters. Lemon coming 8th chapter.
Who do you want to have the first Lemon chapter with? Who ever gets the most votes wins.

Also I'm starting a new series for those who love Lemon chapters. The series are longer and dirtier BTS one-shots. Currently writing first chapter :) I'll make sure to remind you guys when it comes out.

Word count: 1,062
Total: 1,148
_______

"Leave it!"

"No! It's my turn!"

"It's my turn, you dummy!"

Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin, were fighting again, like they are every single day. Leaving them alone in the same room is a horrible idea. My poor ears could hear them shout and curse at each other every second. Which leads to more fighting and yelling.

Obviously, I'd like to shut them up, but they just won't listen. The others can't be bothered with this, they've been dealing with it, for sake who know how long.

"That's it!" I say before I aggressively stand up from my bed and walk to their gaming room.

My breathing picks up and becomes heavy.

I arrive to their gaming room and open the door, making it slam against the wall behind it.

"Will you guys just shut up!" I scream

They stop what their doing and look at me. I furiously walk over to them and snatch the controller out of tae's hands.

"I'm tired of you guys screaming and cursing at each other! If you guys keep fighting over the controller then none of you will have it!"

Their irritated faces show when I finished what I was saying.

"Gives us back the controller" they all say

I take a deep breath.

"You know what. None of us while have the controller then!" I slam the controller to the ground as hard as I could, making prices of the controller spread everywhere like a glass cup would.

I walk out, slamming the door behind me. Footsteps come from the stairs as I see the others running to the room where the other three are.

I enter the my room and lock the door. My face relaxes and I slide down the door.

'Why do I have to deal with this?' I think to myself.

I hear footsteps get closer and louder to my room. Soon enough I hear loud and rapid knocking on my door.

"Go away!"

"Not until you give us another controller!"

"Guys stop it!" Namjoon screams

"No!"

"You guys deserve it we can't stand your screaming anymore! If we even try to stop you, you guys would jump at us like animals!"

"Y/n was brave enough to even break the controller." Jin says

"I'm gonna kill you Y/n! Look what you did to my hyungs!" Taehyung screams

I stand up and open the door almost breaking it off it's hinges.

"Shut up!" I scream. I couldn't take anymore of their yelling. "If you guys don't stop, I'll make sure every possible device in this house will be gone!"

They all gasp loudly, especially the young ones.

"You wouldn't dare" Jimin says

"Yes I would"

"Y/n you took this to far" I hear Hobi say

"Yeah no one would dare to even say that." Yoongi says "Not even me"

All of them looked shocked.

Hobi looked especially worried.

"Do it I dare you" Jungkook said "And you'll see what will happen to you"

"Oh I will. By tomorrow you wont even see a device."

Hobi gasps "Not my phone" he hugs his phone tightly

"Y/n stop this, we don't know what these animals could do to you" Jin says

"Don't worry I'll be fine" I say crossing my arms in front of me. "I'll make sure they don't even lay a finger on me, until I say they can"

"Oh just wait and see what will happen to you. Better not sleep at night" Jimin says

"tsk, what are gonna do tickle me"

He snorts "I'll make sure to traumatize you for the rest of your life" he evilly laughs

I roll my eyes and shut my bedroom door in their faces. I lock the door once again and plop down on my bed.

I hear my phone start to ring. I wasn't really expecting anyone to text me and I don't remember making plans with someone.

I check my phone just to see it was a message from one of the devils

Jimin
See you tonight

Y/n
Sure🙄

I wake up a few hour after the huge argument I had with the three devils.

Well I can't just leave all the devices out in the open for them to fight over. So I better start taking them all.

First stop Jimin's room.

I walk out of my room with my pijamas. I tip top to his room. Trying not to make any noise that could wake them up.

I tried to open the door, but the door knob wouldn't turn.

Shit he locked it

"Dang it!" I say through gritted teeth.

I go back to my room and grab a few bobby-pins. I went back and tried to unlock his door. Once I hear the door knob click I turned it and it gladly opened.

I hear loud snoring coming from Jimin. I enter his room and take all the devices I could find in his room.

And then I moved on to the others.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Ahhhhh where is my phone!"

"Y/n!"

"The TV's are gone in all living rooms!"

"Give me back my electronics Y/n! I swear I'm gonna kill you! Why did I fall asleep! I was going to ruin your life so badly but I fell asleep! And you ruined mine!"

They all should be long gone by now. I literally had to go and throw them away at a junk yard near by. Literally in public with my Pj's.

Thank god mom and dad aren't home. But their going to be gone for a long time. Which means I stuck with these brats.

"Y/n! I swear to god I'm gonna torture you to death!" Jimin says as he rapidly starts knocking on my door. "You bitch!"

The door was already loose so banging on it will probably break it down.

One Big Bang from Jimin and the door fell. He quickly walks to me and grabs me by the neck. His face gets closer to mine, making me feel his warm breath.

"How dare you"

"Jimin get your hand off me!"

"Not until you bring them back"

"There long gone by now"

"Fuck you, you little piece of shit" he says before he forcefully pushes my head down onto the mattress and gets his hand off me. He stomps out of my room, not looking back at me.