Misunderstanding

Hey luvs,
Long time no see. Sorry about that I just didn't have an idea on what to do for this chapter :(
I'm very sorry to everyone, this chapter does contain Jimin calling himself fat, ugly, etc. And him self harming. I promise you I don't consider him ugly in any type of way and I hope you don't to.
I try to proof read the chapters. I hope this one doesn't have much mistakes
⚠️Contains: Self harm⚠️
Word count: 2085
Total: 2167

My mother loved Gary with all her heart. She was like a mother to him. He considered her as a second mother. Both our moms loved us.

My mom encouraged me to introduce Gary to my brothers. She thinks they could become the best of friends. I mean they've never even had real friends or even friends.

Our parents recently came back from their trip and my mom has been bugging me nonstop about Gary. She's always telling me to bring Gary to our house, so the seven can meet him.

I'm not to sure if they would like him. I mean having a friend is new to them. They've never been to a real school building. They've been homeschooled their whole lives.

Even father started to bug me after she heard my mom telling me to bring Gary here. He wants to meet him. He wants to get to know him. Maybe he could be his friends as well.

I've talked to Gary about meeting my family and he's had some time to think about it. I told him pops wanted to meet him and his sons. He's always very busy playing with Volleyball. Recently he's been more focused on Volleyball since the championship's are coming up.

He finally told me earlier today that he had a few days of from Volleyball. And wanted to take that time to meet them.

A ring sound through out the house indicating someone's here. A maid walks over to the door to open it.

I turn my attention to the door when I hear it opening.

"Hello sir, how may I help you?" She kindly asks with a smile on her face.

Gary looks a but stuck on what to say. I simply walk over to the house entrance "He's with me ma'am thank you" I thank her before grabbing his hand and walk him to my room.

"Never knew you had a rich step fam" He teased

"Shut up" I snap back

"You know you can be a little um... how do I say this in a nice way... bitchy" He exclaims

I scoff "Your only here to met them and that's it"

"Sure." He rolls his eyes "Why are you taking me to your room then huh?"

"They're not home yet. I'm home with the maids alone"

"Mk"

We walk into my room and I throw him on the bed. "Oh your h-"I cut him off knowing his little jokes

"No im not!"

"You are, aren't you?"

"My god! I'm not!"I raise my voice

"Yes you are" He teased at me

"Am not!" I say in annoyance

"Y/n they're home!" A maid says from the other side of my door

"Okay I'll be right out" I rush over to Gary and yank him off my bed

"Too bad we didn't have ti-"

"Will you just shut up already! You know sometimes you can get really annoying, Okay now let's go down stairs for your meet, act normal, and don't be all weird"