20. The Deal Is On

Start from the beginning

"Me and Tori are going over to Heather's to help her get ready too." Eleanor says pointing at Tori.

"What?! No, I don't want to see Heather. Let alone help her get ready for a date with Harry!" She says looking hurt. I feel so bad for her..

"Oh come on. She asked me to come, and I don't want to go alone!" Eleanor say pouting. Tori glances at me quickly. I give her a wink, and she smiles.

"Fine, I'll go." 

"Yay! Well we should get going then. Get your car keys." El says standing up walking to the door.

Tori stands up, and is about to walk away when I hold her back. "I love you." I whisper quietly in her ear, just for her to hear. She looks up at my eyes with a small smile.

"Come on Tori!" Eleanor calls her. She walks away from me getting her keys, then leaving the house.

"Let's get you ready!" Lou says running to my bedroom. I am not looking forward to this.

T o r i

"She lives here?" I asked shocked as I pull up into the driveway. It's a really old house that's falling apart.

"That's what I said." Eleanor says getting out of the car. I get out, and follow her to Heather's door. A horrible feeling bubbles around inside my stomach, and I don't like it one bit. 

We reach her front door, and stare at it for a while. "I can't do this." I say running my hand through my hair.

"Were already here Tori, it's a little too late for that." El says wrapping her arm around my shoulder. I sigh, and nod my head. Eleanor hesitates before knocking on the door. 

Here we go. 

The door opens, revealing a overly-excited Heather. "You came!"

"Of course, and I brought someone with me.." Eleanor says stepping to the side for Heather to see me.

She looks me over, then gives a small smile. "Hey."

"Hi."

"So are you going to let us in.. or?" Eleanor says impatiently. I let out a laugh, as Heather let's us in. 

This is really awkward, and uncomfortable for me. I have no idea what El was thinking for making me come here. 

I look around her house, and see it looks a lot different than I expected. There's stuff all over the place. Books, shoes, food, and trash. Almost like a hoarder house.

"Sorry about the mess, it's mostly my brothers fault." She says looking embarrassed. Heck, I'd be embarrassed if my house looked like this.

"How many brothers do you have?" Eleanor asks glancing around the house.

"Six."

"Holy shit." I mutter under my breath. That's a lot of brothers.

"Let's go upstairs, I need to get ready." Heather says taking us upstairs. Her house gets louder, and louder as we walk up the steps. I'm guessing all her brothers are up here.

We reach upstairs, and follow Heather to her light purple room. It was really cute, actually. Her bed was for one person, and she had a pretty big size room. Purple drapes were strung by her window, and Christmas lights covered her bed frame.

"Uh- I don't have any fancy dresses, or whatever." Heather says looking down on the ground. Eleanor smiles looking through her closet.

"I think me, and Tori could lend you a dress if you'd like." El says giving me a nod. Anger tries forcing it self out of me, but I hold it back. "Ya, sure."