The redhead sighed. "Still, it would be better to check," he came in and threw a hand over his bestie's shoulder, meeting his eyes through the mirror. "We are already at the hospital, anyway."

The concern his best friend showed and the fact that he had stayed with the shorter at the hospital for three hours convinced Jimin to agree to Hoseok's request. And after they spent a few more minutes saying goodbye to the sleeping man, both found a specialist who checked Jimin out. He even took a blood sample to make sure it's not some kind of another virus or something. Jimin was not very into medicine, so he just went with the flow, nodding or denying each question the doctor asked him.

A few days later and he still hadn't gotten a call about the test results but the boy was not worried. He had so much going on that he almost forgot he had results to wait on.

So he was at work now, scribbling at the corner of their weekly planner, as a soft buzzing of a tattoo gun came from Jackson's room.

As if in a trance, Jimin traced the ball pen over the corner of the white page, until he heard the opening sound of their parlour's door.

Before the boy looked up, he blinked at the page.

Jeon Jimin.

The blush over his face spread like a wildfire and a second later the planner was shut with a violent slap.

"Jimin!"

The blonde looked up. His eyes recognised the man immediately.

Compared to his usual dancer's outfit, his professor was wearing a black coat that together with his black hair perfectly contrasted the pale complexion of his skin.

"Professor Kim? What are you doing here?"

Seokjin shrugged, coming closer. There was a weary smile on his handsome face, "Just came to see how you were doing. Your friend Hoseok told me you worked here."

"I..." Jimin was at a loss for words, really. This was totally a surprising visit, especially considering that Seokjin was so against tattoos in the first place. "I'm okay, I guess. All things considered," he shrugged, scratching the back of his neck in an awkward motion while his eyes found the shut planner and the blush came back.

The man nodded his head, no doubt seeing the redness keep up over Jimin's skin. After a few seconds, Seokjin continued, "I actually came here because I wanted to talk to you. About the one who told the school's board, I mean-- I found out who it was."

Jimin's eyebrows shot up. He had his suspicions but they were not confirmed (he didn't have a way to confirm them, really), so the boy had given up on finding out the truth. But now here he was, about to hear the culprit of all his problems (okay, not all, but that's when all the shit started to roll down on him, so Jimin blames the bad streak of issues on this one first).

"If you don't mind telling me, I would like to hear it," he said, chewing on the inside of his cheek.

Seokjin shook his head. He came here for this reason, after all. "Are you familiar with a man called Min Yoongi?"

Jimin snorted.

He was right after all.

"Yes, I know him very well. More than I would like," he shook his head. He'd like to murder his ex right about now but saying that out loud was no smart business.

Seokjin just nodded, regret clear in his eyes. "It was him who told them. As I understand, he feels very loud about the accomplishment."

Jimin fisted his hands, trying very hard to keep a chill face.