22- Bonus Chapter!

3 years later...

Tsukishima Kei

"EVERYBODY SHUT UP. SHE'S ON TV!!"

I turn and glare at Hinata and he quickly bows his head to me.

I focus my attention back onto the big screen that is perched on Kuroo's wall. He insisted that everyone we know come over and watch Eva's interview.

Watching my star on a 70 inch screen tv? How was I supposed to pass that up?

"Good afternoon Japan. Today I have Tsukishima Eva here with me...."

An unconscious smile takes my lips as I hear the interviewer announce to the world that Eva is a Tsukishima.

"Look! Tsukki is blushing!" Bokuto calls out and all the boys in the room begin to 'aww'.

I decide to ignore them, not wanting to miss a single second of my wife on TV.

"So, Tsukishima-San. How does it feel to be one of the most watched persons in Japan right now? Is it nerve wracking? Please feel free to go off topic as well." The interviewer starts off.

This TV channel is amazing. A week prior to the interview they offered to have another Black person as the interviewer so she would be more comfortable. It seems like they're hitting it off really well.

I'm very grateful.

"It is definitely nerve wracking, yes." Eva laughs and I feel my heart melt. "Ever since I had moved here I've set these high expectations for myself and I intend to meet every single one of them. There are a lot of people here, seemingly especially due to my background, who are just waiting for me to fail. Reporter's jobs are to find little kinks in your day and write something up that can be very damaging."

Ah, I knew she'd say something like that.

Lately the press have been trying to pick at her and she's been so annoyed and stressed over it.

"Even so, the person who critiques me the most is myself. So I always try my very best to do my job well in order to help the people around me."

"And in result even more reporters want to try to bring you down, right?" The interviewer asks and they both chuckle at that. "Alright, now who or what is your biggest motivation?"

Huh? What a weird question.

"Hmm, I have to say my family. My parents as well as my husband..."

What a great question.

"You've made some risky decisions in these last few years. Have they supported you through it?" The interviewer asks.

A wide smile comes over Eva's face and I can't help but to take my phone out and snap a picture.

"Of course. My parents are always giving me advice and making sure I'm not doing being reckless. My husband supports everything I do as well and is my biggest emotional support pillar. I truly cannot thank him enough for all the support he's given me." Eva chuckles softly and the boys in the room start cheering.