20- Stupid Pricks

"S-Stop. I can't. I can't-" I whimper.

I ended up agreeing to Kei and Tadashi's request, and they've been doing things I never even thought of doing before. It's like they planned this.

"But you like having two cocks stuffed into you, don't you? Fucking whore. Look at you." Kei mumbles into my ear from below me and I can't help but to let out a moan.

This...this is torture. Kei is underneath me thrusting into me from behind while Tadashi takes the front. As soon as Tadashi pulls out, Kei slides in. And as soon as Kei pulls out, Tadashi slides in.

They're in such sync that it kind of makes me angry.

But I feel weird right now. It's good, but I also feel like I'm about to die.

I haven't allowed myself to have this feeling since the one time it happened in high school...

"K-Kei plea-" Tadashi cuts my words off by pressing his lips to mine.

His tongue immediately dips into my mouth and I gasp.

Tears fill my eyes at the pleasure as well as the slight panic that's running through me right now.

I can't control it this time. I need them to stop.

Tadashi pulls away and I reach down to grab Kei's hand.

"N-No mo-ah!" I throw my head back when I feel Tadashi take one of my nipples into his mouth.

Damn it. I'm going to kill him later.

"Huh? You want us to stop?" Kei asks, though they both continue to thrust into me. "It doesn't seem like your body wants that. Be honest, Eva. Tell me you want us to stop one more time and we will."

I open my mouth but Tadashi thrusts hard into me and I lose all sense of self control.

My hips buck and I feel myself let go.

Both boys freeze and I feel the tears start to pour out of my eyes out of sheer embarrassment.

"Oh shit. I just came." Kei mutters.

"M-Me too." Tadashi says.

I look at Tadashi's body for a second before I cover my face with my hands and continue to cry.

They both pull out of me and Kei quickly sits us up, taking me into his arms.

"Baby, why are you crying?" He asks as he rubs my back.

I'm fucking embarrassed. Why the hell else?

"I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I cry harder.

Kei lifts me up and I take my hands away from my face just in time to see him place me in Tadashi's lap.

Ugh, it's wet.

The two boys exchange a look and I sniffle.

"Eva...you don't have to be embarrassed. Squirting is normal, right? It just means you felt really good. A-And it was hot, so don't feel embarrassed." He kisses my forehead.

"I don't feel any better you prick!" I wipe at my face.

"Baby, Yamaguchi isn't mad so stop feeling embarrassed." Kei takes me back into his arms. "That's the first time you've done that in years. Remember? 2nd year of high school? You were like a water foun-"

"Shut up!" I hit his chest lightly.

I'm no longer crying, but my cheeks are very warm.

"Do you want to continue? We can stop if you want." Kei presses a soft kiss to my lips before pulling away.