Chapter 25

Harry's point of view

Today Liam and Niall would be coming back from their honeymoon in Paris.

Louis and I had promised to pick them up from the airport and drive them home, sparing them from having to get a taxi at this time of the day.

The speakers sounded around us, informing us that their plane had arrived, Louis stood up and rushed off to the gate to wait.

The doors to the terminal opened up not much later, revealing a massive flow of people that all probably just got back from their vacation or something.

Eventually, even before they came into view I heard Niall's bubbly laugh echoing through the terminal tunnel.

Liam and Niall looked around for a second before they spotted us, walking over.

We all greeted each other with a hug and a hello before we walked to the car.

Niall and Louis had decided to go sit in the back together whilst Liam got into the passenger's seat.

The whole ride back to Liam and Niall's shared apartment we talked about everything Louis and I had been up to as well as how their honeymoon was.

I knew Liam still didn't like the fact that I had paid for a big part of their honeymoon but I really didn't mind.

After taking over my parents business I had a very steady flow of income and as my friends they deserved something special.

They both knew I wouldn't have done this for just anyone but I had known them since we were just pups.

When we arrived at their apartment Liam and Niall invited us in for a drink. Louis and I agreed, following them inside.

We watched a movie and drank some beer, in my case some non-alcoholic once since I still had to drive home and before we realised it was already five in the evening.

Louis and I bid our farewells before we drove back home, making a stop on the way to get some ice cream and ingredients to make dinner.

Once back at home I walked into the kitchen to start making dinner whilst Louis went upstairs to take a shower.

I smiled as I heard Louis singing in the shower, he had told me a while ago he loved to sing and I must say he had a beautiful voice.

Just as I finished dinner and put the plates on the table I heard Louis's footsteps coming down the stairs.

Not much later he appeared at the kitchen entrance, wearing one of my sweaters that was way too big on him.

I scooped him up, peppering kisses all over his face as he started to giggle softly.

'The food is getting cold Hazza.'

'Hmm maybe I'm not that hungry anymore.' I mumbled, looking at Louis who swatted my head and laughed.

'Put me down you big oaf, I'm hungry.' Louis pouted, And yeah how could I ever so no to that face.

After dinner we cleaned everything up and did the dishes together before Louis skipped off to god knows where.

He was so carefree and happy now most of the time, I loved to see him like that.

When I had taken a shower and changed into something more comfortable I went on a quest to go find Louis.

Eventually I found him in the library, curled up on the couch in the corner of the room with a book on his lap.

He was sound asleep so I carefully removed the book before picking him up and bringing him upstairs to our bedroom.

When I was sure Louis was tucked in and sleeping peacefully I went to sit at the desk, opening up a book to get some studying in myself before I went to bed too.