Chapter 15

Harry's point of view

Just as I was about to check up on Louis and Michael who I noticed was gone too, Louis came running back into the room.

he looked panicked and I could see sweat starting to form on his forehead.

As I was asking him what was wrong I smelled it.

Fuck, normally Louis already smelled amazing but right now he smelled like heaven.

That sweet intoxicating smell that I had come to love was amplified for what seemed like ten times.

I growled low in my throat, using all my willpower to not pounce on him.

That is when I noticed the big red spot forming on his throat, what did Michael do to him?

After Michael had come into the room, putting his arms around Louis's waist everything went by in a blur of red hot rage.

While Niall took Louis away, Rose and Zayn went to another room quickly.

I guess they already knew what was coming, and with three alpha's in the room it wouldn't end well.

I could vaguely hear Liam's voice barking out for us not to do it but it was too late.

I charged at Michael, Baring my teeth and growling.

We clashed and soon the first hits were thrown at each other, even if Liam wanted us to stop there was no way he was able to stop two feral alpha's right now.

I managed to get some pretty good punches in at Michael's face before I felt a sharp pain shooting through my head.

My vision got blurry as I fell to the ground.

Hit after hit was aimed at my face, through the dizziness I still managed to dodge some of them.

I could feel the blood rushing out from the back of my head.

I was getting lightheaded and everything slowly turned black.

Just as I was about to give up images of Louis shot through my head, I couldn't give up now I had to fight for Louis.

With all the strength I had left I hit Michael, causing him to tumble off me, after that everything turned black.

When I woke up again I didn't know where I was or what happened.

looking around the room I realised I must be In a hospital, If the sterile white room with lights that were way too bright was anything to go off on.

That thought was confirmed as a door opened and Liam walked in, followed by a man in a long white coat.

'Ah Mister Styles, I see that you have awoken, how are you feeling?'

As I answered I tried to sit up straight, wincing at the pain shooting through my head.

'I'm.. shit.. I'm fine.' I groaned, looking up at the doctor.

'Well you took quite some damage to your head young man, quite frankly you're lucky your friend got you to the hospital.'

'It isn't that bad, I feel fine, can I go now.' I groaned, annoyed by the stupid doctor already.

'Certainly not sir, we will have to keep you here to make sure you won't have any internal bleeding.'

I didn't have much time to protest or even speak up for that matter as I was rushed off to get a scan of my head done right after the doctor had said that.

After the scan we had to wait back in the room for the result, which came about an hour after I had the scan.

'So mister Styles, you are quite the lucky man. You didn't incur any internal damage, we stitched up the wound on the back of your head. As for your face it will need time to heal but it will be alright. If you can show us you can walk and function without fainting you are free to go.'

'Yeah thanks I mumbled, not even bothering to really look at the doctor as I quickly did the test before getting my stuff and walking out.

'Can you drive me home Liam?'

'Sure, let's go, Niall is in the waiting room.'

As we walked out of the hospital Niall kept asking questions about me, about Louis and about Michael.

I knew he meant well but I was getting more and more pissed off as the seconds ticked by.

I got into the back of the car, tuning out the sounds of their happy chattering.