Chapter 23

Warning: Liam and Niall's honeymoon smut.

Please skip this chapter if you don't want to read this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's point of view

Liam and I had decided to go to Paris for our honeymoon, we both had never been there before but it was called the city of love for a reason.

We had arrived at our hotel late at night and just decided to go to bed and see what we would do in the morning when we woke up.

We curled up on the king sized bed, located in front of a massive window with a direct view of the eiffel tower.

Looking at the scenery and talking for a while, the both of us eventually fell asleep.

In the morning I awoke to sunlight illuminating the entire room in a beautiful rosy glow, I turned around on the bed only to realise I was alone.

Frowning I looked around until my eyes landed on a little note neatly resting on the pillow next to me.

I picked it up, my smile returning as my eyes flew over the neatly written note.

Goodmorning beautiful,

I went out to get us some breakfast before we head out for the day.

You looked so cute sleeping like that so I didn't have the heart to wake you up.

I will probably get back before you wake up but in case I don't I left this note for you.

I love you baby,

-Love, your husband.

I put the note on the bedside table before I took a nice warm bath and got dressed.

When I walked back into the room I saw Liam sitting at the table.

I walked up to him and greeted him with a kiss, Liam smiling as he motioned for me to sit down.

Liam stood up and grabbed a bag out of the fridge, containing two freshly baked baguettes and some orange juice.

After breakfast Liam and I went out to go sightseeing.

We started off at the Arc de triomphe, followed by the notre damme, parc monceau and when it started to get darm we went for dinner at the Eiffel tower.

During dinner we laughed and talked a lot, about everything we had seen today and about what we would be doing tomorrow.

Getting back to the hotel I had the sudden thought that I hadn't thanked Liam for any of this.

So when we entered our room and sat down on the couch I made a move, what better way to say thank you than to make Liam feel good right.

I straddled Liam's lap, Innocently smiling at him.

Liam looked confused for a second before I leaned in to kiss him,making my intentions pretty clear.

The kiss got heated pretty quickly and soon we were both gasping for air.

'Bed.' I breathed out before Liam lifted me up and carried me over to the bed.

He gently put me down before the both of us took off our clothes.

Liam wanted to push me back down onto the bed but I shook my head.

'I want to suck you first.' I whispered, getting onto my knees beside the bed.

'Fuck baby.' I heard Liam breathe out as I took the tip into my mouth, gently sucking and licking around his head.

After a while Liam grabbed my head carefully starting to thrust into my mouth.

With the minutes passing by I went further and further down until I was deep throating him.

As I started sucking a little harder Liam's hips stuttered, pushing in a little deeper which caused me to gag a little.

I moaned at the feeling of Liam's tip hitting the back of my throath, telling him to continue fucking my mouth.

Liam's grip on my hair tightened as his trusts quickened.

I loosened up my jaw as much as I could, hollowing out my cheeks to make sure it was pleasurable for the both of us.

Eventually Liam pulled me off mumbling that he didn't want to cum yet before pulling me back up, his lips colliding with mine.

This time I let Liam push me down onto the bed.

Liam grabbed the bottle of lube I had o so conveniently placed on the bedside table, popping open the cap.

As Liam was about to slick up his fingers I stopped him.

'Just fuck me already Li please, I can take it. I already stretched this morning during my bath.'

Liam looked at me contemplating for a little bit before he nodded, slicking up his cock and lining up at my entrance.

Liam looked at me for a sign to go, pushing in slowly as I nodded at him.

I shut my eyes tight, moaning out at the mix of pain and pleasure as Liam bottomed out.

Stopping when he was all the way in to give me some time to adjust.

'Move' I breathed out after a while as Lia started pulling out before slamming back in.

As his speed and strength increased I became a moaning mess under him.

Liam grabbed my legs, pulling them up a bit.

The change of angle caused him to hit my prostate dead on everytime he slammed back in.

'Li I.. I'm close.' I moaned out.

'Me too baby, me too.'

Liam grabbed my cock, beginning to stroke it in time with his trusts.

Not much later I cried out Liam's name as my orgasm washed over me, cum spurting up all the way to my chin.

As my orgasm ebbed away I went limp in Liam's hold, feeling his knot forming at the base of his cock.

After a few more trusts Liam's knot popped, locking us together.

Liam bent down and kissed me softly as we both smiled.

'I love you Li.' I mumbled out, sleep washing over me.

'I love you too baby, go get some sleep now. We can wash up in the morning.'

Liam didn't have to tell me that twice as sleep already took over my mind.