"How about a shower ?" I suggested.

She grinned and nodded her head before skipping over to me, and leading me into the bathroom.

I locked the door behind us before picking her up and placing her on the counter.

She leaned down and kissed my forehead while reaching for the strings on my sweatpants.

I felt my heart stop for a second, butterflies dripping into the pit of my stomach.

No matter how many times I'd seen Delilah do anything remotely inappropriate, it still made me nervous.

"Hmm, what's this?" I smiled widely and chuckled.

"You can't shower with pants on, can you?" as she said this, she hopped off the counter and dropped to her knees.

Oh my Satan.

Delilah slid my pants down my legs before doing the same with my boxers.

She stroked my dick with her small hands, picking up the pace as I become more and more excited.

She licked the tip of my cock before sticking it in her mouth.

I hissed as a small wave of pleasure coursed through me at the electric touch she had.

Delilah sucked on me , almost pushing me over the edge multiple times, but holding back , teasing me.

She got to her feet and smiled, turning around toward the shower.

I grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her backwards, picking her up again and putting her on the counter.

She was breathing heavily, and was pulling me closer and closer to her.

I kissed her deeply, forcing my tongue into her mouth and exploring it.

She took of her sweatpants and edged her body toward mine on the counter.

Touch me, please ...

Delilah's thoughts filtered into my head. I backed away from the kiss and pulled her sports bra over her head before rubbing my hands along her bare thighs.

She shuddered and her breath hitched.

I slowly made my way up to the band of her panties before pulling them down.

Delilah clenched her legs closed and looked down. 

I wrapped my hand around her neck and led her face to look into mine.

"Eye contact, little girl." I said and pried her knees open.

She blushed a deep red and tried to move her head, but my hand around her throat kept it in place.

I pushed her to lean against the wall before finally rubbing my fingers over her wet slit.

She gasped and tried to close her legs, but I was stronger.

I slowly pushed one finger into her tight core, licking my lips while still looking into her eyes.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked her softly.

She didn't answer me, looking away from my eyes.

I tightened my grasp around her neck before slapping her bare thigh with my other hand.