025

"damn bitch you really got your back blown out" atsumu scoffed.

"i know ri—"

"AHHHHHHH" a high pitched scream came from inside.

"looks like their up" they both laughed and went inside to see everything play out.

~end of flashback~

"you guys are party animals" daichi shook his head, it was 3 days later and the dreamteam had a surprise for their friends.

"remind me where we're going?" suga said with squinted eyes and an uneasy look.

"it's a surprise" iwaizumi playfully rolled his eyes and smiled as he looked down.

"we're almost there anyways" both groups had taken their cars, the superiorsix followed the dreamteam as they led them to a random place and parked up somewhere. once they left the car they were all walking to the place they had in mind.

————

"we're here" daichi stopped walking as they came across a bridge that connected the empty sidewalk to a large patch of grass.

"why are we here?" oikawa asked, "a little bird told us that you guys like to stargaze" iwaizumi smiled as he saw oikawa's face light up.

it was dark outside so the stars lit up the sky, the bridge had dim linen streetlights along the sides, it was a sight to see.

"cmon" sakusa took the lead and walked across the bridge first with atsumu on his back.

"tch" tsukishima rolled his eyes at the couple.

"hey tsukki aren't you gonna confess tonig—" bokuto said out loud but stopped when a cold hand slapped his mouth shut.

"shut up" tsukishima said through gritted teeth and slapped bokuto's mouth, his face was red.

they all made their way across the bridge and placed themselves randomly on the big grass patch, everyone had their heads tilted upwards to see the beautiful stars in the dark sky.

kuroo kept nudging tsukishima's arm as if he was asking something, "when are you going to do it" he whispered. "i'm gonna do it just now, calm down" he rolled his eyes and looked away.

after multiple deep breaths, tsukishima got up and walked over to a certain green-haired boy and sat down next to him.

"hm?" yamaguchi turned to look at tsukki, "can i...tell you something?" tsukishima avoided all eye contact and started fiddling with his thumbs.

"oh..yea of course!" yamaguchi smiled and turned his attention to the blonde.

~tsukishima pov~

okay you can do this..i said to myself in my mind, you don't have to be embarrassed, he'll understand. you can do it.

"i...." just say it kei.

"is something wrong?" yamaguchi asked me with a concerning look, "you look kinda red" he pursed his lips.

oh gosh- he looks so cute
just say it, it's NOT hard. come on, just say 'yamaguchi i like you' or 'i'm in love with you'  i took a deep breath. why can't i say anything..just open your mouth and say it dumbass.