017

suga smirked, "terushima"

"ohh you mean the tongue piercing guy with the blonde undercut" oikawa said with his hand on his chin.

"yea that one" suga nodded and checked the message. "ooh la la, he said he's coming to visit us" he showed his phone to his friends.

"fucking hate that guy" kenma rolled his eyes dramatically. yamaguchi laughed, "you know teru likes you the best kenma" "that's the problem" kenma squinted his eyes. "you didn't hate teru when you were screaming his nam—OW!" atsumu shouted and drastically fell on the ground when something hit him in the face. "kenma's back at it with the shoes" suga sighed and laughed at atsumu.

"did he say when he's visiting?"

"tomorrow or later today"

"mm alright"

"who's terushima?" bokuto asked.  

"kenma's boyfriend" suga smirked and slyly looked at kenma who just glared back. "kidding, he's one of our good friends, i'm sure y'all will like him"

tch "what does he look like?" kuroo defensively asked.

"i'll show you a picture, hold on" suga started scrolling on his phone. "here" he showed his phone to the other group.

"what a great choice of a picture" yamaguchi averted his gaze

"he looks like a fuckboy" iwaizumi rolled his eyes. "iwa you look a fuckboy too" tsukishima laughed.

"teru is a fuckboy" kenma spat out.

"mhm, anyone who sleeps with kenma is a fuckboy" suga joked and started cackling.

"does that make me a fuckboy?" akaashi, oikawa and yamaguchi all said at the same time with a questioning look.

".....what"

"OH MY FUCK" atsumu shouted angrily, breaking the silence.

"what happened?"

"my roblox account got banned" he crossed his arms,

"what did you do this time" akaashi hid his smile with a cough, "I LITERALLY DID NOTHING, all i did was call out a scammer on murder mystery and THEN THE WHOLE SERVER REPORTED ME FOR NO REASON!" the faux-blonde finished off.

"we should sue roblox"

"why don't we just buy the whole company"

"not a bad idea.."

————

"petition to make kenma eat his vegetables" suga stood up and raised his hand.

"fuck vegetables, all my homies hate vegetables" kenma rolled his eyes.

"if you like vegetables, stay the fuck away from me" kuroo had a disgusted look on his face.

"that's what i'm saying, like if you can eat a garden salad normally, fuck off, honestly"

+++

"if i ever get hit by a car, i'm getting up and walking away cause one, people would see my side profile, and two, running is humiliating as fuck"

"it doesn't work like thAt-"

"no because i'd do the same"

"please, if i was drowning i would just let it happen—i'm not gonna flap my arms like a fucking idiot"

"oh my god, imagine how stupid you would look"

"for real, imagine if it was a building though, i'm not gonna flap my arms like a bird and look like a dumbass"

"you guys need therapy"

————

"what does my mirror look like when i'm not looking at it?"

"wait a minute.."

"bro what colour is a mirror"

"is a double sided mirror double sided since it's called double sided but even if it's double sided is it still double sided since it's called double sided or is it just called double sided cause it's double sided?"

"what"

"that literally makes no sense"

"it makes dollars"

"what?"

"you said it doesn't make cents, so it makes dollars"

"you're stupid"

"you're stupider"

"you're stupiderer"

"no you"

"your mom"

"what?"
————

"i like to be fucked like a sluttt"

"can i test that theory?"

"IT WAS A SONG—"

————

"you know i'm just a flight away..."

"if you wanna you can take a private planeee"

"a kilómetros estamos conectando, y me prendes aunque no me esités tocando"

"you know i got a lot to sayyyy"

"all these voices in the background of my brain"

"y me dicen todo le que estás pensando, me imagino lo que ya estás maquinando"

"YOU CAN SPEAK SPANISH?!"

"uhm..yeah duh"

"he's actually fluent in spanish"

————

"enough with this bullshit y'all are annoying" sakusa rolled his eyes and plopped onto the couch.

"even me?" atsumu asked with a fake-sad look.

"no, not you atsu"

"whipped" kuroo said and placed his hands on his hips.

"pfft as if you aren't whipped for ke—" bokuto started, "SHUT UP BOKUTO"

"are we friends?" oikawa asked with a questioning look.

"what do you mean?" daichi asked back.

"like—we all met a little over 2 weeks ago and we hang out a lot.." he looked around the room, "are we friends or just...you know..doing this for the internet"

"i'd say we're friends" iwaizumi shrugged.

"i've gotta admit, it's oddly comforting to be around you guys," tsukishima blurted out and looked down, "like, i'm comfortable being around you all"

"same here"

"hah, yea don't worry, we're definitely friends...or even something more" bokuto smirked and said the last 4 words quietly and looked over to his group.

"i think it's time then..." yamaguchi looked over to the others in the superiorsix.

"are you sure..." kenma looked up from his phone with slightly wide eyes.

"yea...i think we should" atsumu said with a small smile.

"ready for what?" daichi asked, slightly scared.

"you'll see..."