016

"bokuto-san go to sleep" akaashi whined since it was 2.am.

they all decided to share rooms in the end, everyone in the rooms of who they were paired with from their game earlier, lev and yaku left shortly after the movie ended because his sister was going over in the morning, makki and mattsun insisted on taking the guest room so their 'ships could sail'

"but akaagsiiiiii i'm scared" bokuto frowned as his hair fell.

"of what?"

bokuto twiddled with his fingers, "...the lightning" he blushed.

"well what do you wanna do?" akaashi sat up and looked to bokuto who was laying on a futon on the floor.

"i don't wanna sleep yet" he crossed his arms and pouted.

"do you want something to drink to help you sleep?"

bokuto's head perked up, "do you have hot chocolate" he looked at akaaahi with puppy eyes.

"yes, yes we do"

bokuto sprung up from the ground and put his hands on his hips, "to the kitchen we go!"
akaashi chuckled at his childish behaviour and got out of the bed, leaving the room with bokuto following behind.

<>

"want marshmallows?" akaashi asked bokuto who was sitting on a barstool by the counter.

the kettle had finished boiling and akaashi got mugs for himself and bokuto.

"umm, yea obviously"

the black haired-male got a pack of marshmallows from the cupboard and put a handful in the mugs after making the hot chocolate. "anything else?"

"no that's all, thank you" bokuto smiled and grabbed a mug.

<>

"aggaaasheee it's so hot in here" bokuto whined again.

"i have a fan—oh" akaashi turned his head only to see a shirtless bokuto. he eyed him up and down. holy fuck..he quickly looked the other way.

"i should put my hair down" bokuto looked in akaashi's mirror, "yea i'll put my hair down, i'll be backkkk" he walked out the room to the nearest bathroom.

<>

"hey hey hey" bokuto smiled brightly, going back into the room, still shirtless and now with his hair down.

"how does it look?" bokuto gestured to his hair.

akaashi gulped, fucking hot.."it looks very nice bokuto-san" it's going to be a longggg night..

————

"iwa-chan do you believe in aliens?" oikawa said, laying on his stomach and looking at iwaizumi who was on the ground.

"no" he didn't even realize the nickname.

"why?" kawa pouted.

"why would i?" iwaizumi looked at him with a judgemental look.

"well why not" oikawa shrugged, "ooh come up here" he gestured to his bed.

"why"

"i wanna show you something" oikawa smiled brightly. iwaizumi just sighed in response and went on the bed.

oikawa leaned over the to the side of the bed to get his laptop.

"what do you wanna show me?"