013

"what game do we play?" lev asked.

bokuto had set up the camera that was on recording live on the small coffee table beside the couch. they were all sitting on the ground except for kenma who wasn't listening to anything.

"truth or dare but make it twisted" makki smiled and winked, "what's the twist?" tsukishima asked, sort of unamused.

"if you don't do the dare, or you don't answer the truth, you take a shot" mattsun explained and pointed to the kitchen.

"why don't we play something more...humble?" daichi said with an uneasy look.

"let's play sardines" yamaguchi randomly suggested as a joke but the others took it seriously.
"YO SARDINES SLAPS" bokuto yelled and started getting excited.

"sure why not" iwaizumi shrugged and smiled, the others agreeing as well.

"the hider should take the camera" yaku suggested and pointed to the camera.

"sounds good, ILL GET A HAT AND PAPER" bokuto bolted out the room, "WAIT I DONT KNOW WHERE ANYTHING IS" he stopped in the middle of the hallway.

the others laughed, "kaashi go help him" oikawa slightly pushed akaashi and gave a teasing smile.

akaashi rolled his eyes and got up from his spot in the rather-large circle, "follow me bokuto-san" he said after he entered the hallway, walking past bokuto and into another room.

bokuto followed akaashi into a room that looked like an office, he had a visual blush on his face and stood by the door.

akaashi grabbed 2 blank pieces of paper and a pair of scissors, cutting up 16 rectangular-pieces of paper, grabbing a pen and turning around to leave the room.

"are you alright?" akaashi raised a brow when he saw bokuto's face.

no response.

"do you have a fever?" akaashi walked over to bokuto and put his hand on his forehead which made bokuto's face glow an even darker red.

"bokuto-san?" akaashi snapped in front of bokuto's face.

"huh" bokuto shook his head and looked down to meet akaashi's eyes, he noticed how close they were and started burning up again, "your face is very red" akaashi chuckled which made bokuto lose his mind.

why is everything blurry? am i dying? bokuto visibly frowned and his eyes dropped.

(𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟—𝐧𝐨 🤺)

"..are you okay though?" akaashi started to worry. "if there's something you need to talk about, i'm here if you need me.."

"i- erm..sorry.." bokuto looked down to his feet after he snapped out of his trance, "i...overthink a lot" he faked a laughed.

something came over akaashi which was unusual, he understood what he meant by overthinking, but he also felt..sorry for him?

he set down the papers in his hands and hugged bokuto, he wrapped his arms around bokuto's neck, he felt bokuto tense at the sudden touch but relaxed. his mood seemed to lighten up after he wrapped his own arms around akaashi's lower back.

bokuto smiled, "thank you"

they both let go and bokuto smiled widely and had a light pink blush on his cheeks.

"come on"

once bokuto and akaashi came back from the office-type room, they all wrote their names down on the pieces of paper and placed them into a hat.

"alright umm...yamaguchi choose one" sugawara said after shuffling around the papers.

"okay..." he leaned forward and put his hand into the hat, grabbing a random piece of paper, he unfolded the paper and it read 'kenma' "the first hider is kenma!" yamaguchi said and looking over to kenma who scoffed.

"oh no..kenma is literally the best hider, it'll be impossible" oikawa whined but then came up with an idea, "wait why don't we play in pairs since there's a lot of us? and whoever kenma's partner is, they both hide"

"not a bad idea..everyone pick a piece of paper" suga folded back the paper that said kenma's name and shuffled it around in the hat, once he did, sugawara grabbed a folded paper and handed the hat to atsumu who was on his right, he did the same and it kept going until there was none left.

"alright everyone say their partners, i got my omi-omi" atsumu smiled and leaned on sakusa since they were sitting next to each other. "i got you too atsu" sakusa chuckled.

"yay i got yaku-san" lev said and looked over to yaku, "great" he rolled his eyes and looked back at lev, showing the paper that said his name.

after everyone said who they got, the pairs consisted of, atsumu and sakusa, yaku and lev, suga and daichi, makki and mattsun, oikawa and iwaizumi, yamaguchi and tsukishima, akaashi and bokuto, and kenma with kuroo, aka the hiders.

"alright kuroo and kenma are hiding, we'll give you a 2 minute head start, then we'll try to find you guys." atsumu clasped his hands together as everyone started standing up. everyone left to another room so they couldn't hear anything that kenma or kuroo were saying.

"come on, i have a good spot"