034

"next question.."

'when the superior six went to that boarding school, did anything interesting happen?'

"you wouldn't believe it..." the 6 of them had smiles on their faces, remembering their high school memories, "mind sharing?"

"okay okay so one time there was a student concert—" suga bursted out laughing, "two of our friends, which are the 'dynamic duo', performed the song deepthroat by cupcakke in front of the..whole school" yamaguchi finished off while he started cackling at the memory.

"no no remember the time when we always did those things in the hallways" atsumu snickered loudly, "oh my god, the hallwayssssss! we always used to slide tackle down the hallways and trip random people then run away"

"IT WAS SO FUNNY!! because one time oikawa accidentally slid into the principle, and HIS TUPAE FLEW OFF" sugawara was out of breath from laughing.

"remember that one time when we had a baby shower and made a gender reveal cake a couple years ago when no one was pregnant" kenma shook his head with a sigh, "why did we even do that?" "who knows"

"what about the time when we went to walmart and played bumper cars with the shopping carts" yamaguchi sighed with a smile.

"OH MY GOD YES!! we got banned from walmart ever since then"

"okay before we get carried away.." suga shook his head, "next question"

'would you ever do a meet and greet?!'

"we have done one before, and we might do another one soon, we're not sure yet"

'who is tsukishima's favourite person?? other then yamaguchi?'

everyone turned to tsukki, "i've gotta say...daichi or kenma, because they are the least chaotic" he simply replied.

"WHAT ABOUT ME??" bokuto shouted.

"wait you think kenma is the least chaotic out of us?" oikawa's eyes widened, "you should've met him a few years ago, he was the most crazy person ever"

"we won't talk about that" kozume stopped the conversation from going any further which made a few of the others curious.

'is there still anything between akaashi and kenma?'

kenma and akaashi smirked to each other, bokuto gasped loudly, "HUH?!"

"joking," akaashi playfully rolled his eyes, "there's nothing..yet" he teased.

"AHHKAASHIII"

"wait wait, bokuto, akaashi, kenma and kuroo should have a foursome" oikawa sassily covered his mouth.

"what-"

"someone duct tape oikawa's mouth shut"

"next question" akaashi interrupted.

'why haven't you guys posted in so longggggg we missed you!!'

"i knowww, we haven't done a video in like almost two weeks, we're sorry"

"we've been busy a lot"

"oh shut up, you don't do anything"

"iwa!"

'who got together first??'

"oikawa and iwaizumi" kenma said, "because their both massive simps"

"simps you say?" akaashi repeated, he moved closer to kenma and whispered something in his ear, kenma's face went beet red and he swatted akaashi away, "SHUT UP!"