033

"you guys should conjoin your channels" lev said out of the blue, it was yet again, midnight.

everyone was outside, scattered around the field, "oh yeah, that's a good idea" mattsun shrugged.

"what would we name our channel?" oikawa said, and yes, iwaizumi did end up taking the frog off his head.

"something catchy" hinata perked up, they all thought of something to call their channel if the two groups did combine them.

"what about...4lifers!" noya said, earning a bunch of cringed looks. "overused and weird" kenma deadpanned.

"what about the cool crew" hinata smirked as if he accomplished something, "that's so cringy" akaashi pinched the bridge of his nose.

"badasses?"

"sounds too tryhard-ish" terushima admitted with a shrug, "charming chicks" shirabu snickered, it was probably a joke.

"we're dudes" tsukishima scrunched his face, apparently the joke wasn't funny.

"no no..the supreme team" tendou nodded his head in approval. "bitch we're not naming our channel over a clothing line" atsumu cringed and chuckled.

"the extreme team?" semi responded, "sounds the same kinda, oh well" he then shrugged.

"you should be called the city boys" tanaka bit his lip and pointed his right hand to his left elbow. "very poggers"

"okay, what the fuck"

"nah i got one, the boy toys" makki held in a laugh, "what is this? playboy?" kageyama joined in, immediately regretting it.

"i have a rather sappy one..but it sounds cool" kuroo started off, a bunch of the others were awaiting the other half of his sentence, "what about..forever ties, since we've met, we're obviously gonna be hanging out a lot more, filming videos together, i mean..it's already been around two months and we see each other everyday, on purpose or not" he ended with a shrug.

(yes, i found this on google, fight me)

"that's...a good idea!" atsumu sprung up, "it sounds cute" suna admitted.

"so when are we gonna announce—AHH" oikawa said, but screamed mid-sentence, he felt something small bite his forearm so he got up from his spot on the grass and started running.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT" a bug flew towards atsumu. he basically did the same and screeched while bolting away.

"it's just a mosquito—we're outdoors" before iwaizumi could say that, atsumu and oikawa already ran off, he sighed while the others laughed.

"wait when was the last time we even filmed a video" akaashi raised a brow, "yeah, it's been a while since we've done one"

"we've been getting a lot of questions lately..should we do another q&a?" yamaguchi asked, leaning back on his boyfriend who was seated behind him.

"yeah we should, we haven't really answered any questions for a while" bokuto hummed, letting out a content sigh.

"let's do it in the morning, i feel like i'm gonna pass out right now" sugawara yawned and got up, bidding goodnight to everyone before taking off.

~the next morning~

"bitch get in the frame" oikawa said to his other friends, "we don't want to be in your stupid video" kageyama half joked, they were in the big cabin that had a large living room and a indoor fireplace.