012

"friends this is makki, mattsun, lev, and yaku!" atsumu said to everyone in the room.

"nice to meet ya" iwaizumi waved. "HEY HEY HEY" bokuto ran his hand through his multi-coloured hair.

"AYY ITS A PARTY UP IN HERE NOW BABY" makki yelled, "HELL YEAH WHAT ARE WE DOING FIRST" mattsun shouted even louder.

lev started running over to the couch, "KENMAAAAA-SAN" he ran in front of kenma and snatched the psp from his hands.

kenma slowly looked up, shooting daggers into levs eyes, lev took that as a signal to start running, so he did.
"LEV YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT I DIDNT GET TO SAVE" kenma yelled and ran after lev.

"IM GONNA FUCKING MURDER YOU AND DROP KICK YOUR ASS RIGHT BACK TO RUSSIA, DO YOU FUCKING HEAR ME?!" kenma shouted and grabbed the red shoe from earlier, stopping in his tracks and aiming to throw it at lev.

once he threw it he heard a grunt from lev, he hit him right in the head. kenma walked over to where lev was and grabbed the psp back from his hands and walked back to the living room, going to where he was sitting before.

"KAWAAAAAAAAAAAA" makki shouted and jumped on top of oikawa.

"MAKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" he yelled back and barely caught him, they tackled eachother on the ground and nearly started crying. how dramatic.

"WHERES PRETTY BOY" mattsun said loudly and looked around the room frantically.

"kitchen" yamaguchi chuckled at their friends behaviour.

mattsun ran to the kitchen immediately and saw akaashi sitting on the counter.

mattsun grabbed akaashi's arm and dragged him to the living room with the others.

"i apologize for their behaviour" yaku rubbed the back of his neck and smiled. "i'm used to it" daichi shrugged.

"let's get drunk" oikawa said, getting off the ground with makki.

"WHERES THE ALCOHOL" lev yelled from the other room he was in.

"LEV" yaku stormed off to the other room.

"oh hi yaku-san" lev said from the floor, which he was laying on.

"get up idiot" yaku rolled his eyes and held a hand out to lev.

"awe yaku-san is being nice" lev grabbed his hand, instead of pulling himself up, he pulled yaku on top of him.

"lev? what are you doing?" he raised a eyebrow as lev had a wide smirk on his face.

lev put his hand on yaku's waist and flipped him over so that lev was now pinning yaku to the floor. yaku started blushing a dangerous colour of red, his eyes locked onto lev's.

their lips were about an inch apart, both of their noses slightly brushing against each other, lev tilted his head and closed the small gap between them, his hands trailing down to find yaku's waist again.

a quick kiss? nope. a full on make-out session.

yaku wrapped his arms around lev's neck and pulled him closer.

————

"you're so annoying" kenma rolled his eyes and sighed when he had to reload his game all over again.

"kenma-san why don't you just pretend there's a camera recording you" lev whined.

"yeah kenken" makki playfully rolled his eyes.

kenken? kuroo couldn't help but feel a bit jealous, i want a nickname for him too..

"because there's not" he looked up from his screen and glared. "my real self doesn't like you" he pointed to lev, "or you" he pointed at makki, "or even you" then he pointed at mattsun.