08

𝐁 𝐄 𝐓 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐌 𝐀 𝐍
chapter eight

"So, do we have to match?"

Amelia's voice caused Daniel to stop from where he was scanning through the several racks filled with dresses, organized by color.

He nodded slightly, "Well, you are my girlfriend and it's the first time you're seeing everyone so we might as well show off, huh?"

Amelia rolled her eyes playfully and let her eyes fall back to where she pulled out a white silky dress with a slit on the side. Daniel appeared behind her and let his chin rest on her shoulder to watch how she examined the dress, "I think that would look great on you," He mumbled, his minty breath fanning her cheek, causing the skin to heat up in a blush.

"I'm not sure about the straps," She mumbled, her voice nearly a whisper as she noticed how Daniel's hands were now securely but lightly resting on her waist. Her fingers traced the thin straps as she held the dress in front of them, "What if my boobs fall out?"

Daniel chuckled, "It's not like I haven't seen them before," He told her with a smug grin, feeling how she playfully elbowed him in the ribs. "Just try it on, love. I bet you it's gonna look great."

Amelia sighed, but nodded her head anyways. None of these dresses had caught her eye as much as this one did, and she was curious to see how it would look on her. If it looked great now, she couldn't wait to see it on whenever she got her hair and make-up done.

Daniel followed closely behind her, to where she was heading to the dressing rooms. He sat himself down onto a luxurious black chair to wait for Amelia to try on the dress, catching a glimpse of fan accounts tweeting pictures about him and Amelia as they walked through the mall as he scrolled through his Twitter.

The pictures were mainly blurry ones due to fans taking them, but he was able to see they photographed them perfectly. Daniel's fingers were tangled with Amelia's as they wandered through the mall, and the fact it looked so casual and without any pressure made him smile.

In the previous days, Daniel felt as if he grew closer to the brunette and he couldn't deny the fact that he actually felt the need to get to know Amelia even better. They started off at third base and now that he actually spent some time with her, the faux blonde liked how comfortable he was around her and he adored the small things about her.

"So, what do you think?" Her voice filled the quiet waiting room, "I have never worn something like this, please don't laugh at me if I look hideous."

Daniel looked up from his phone, locking it before pushing it back into the pocket of his jeans. His mouth hung slightly agape once he saw Amelia in the long white dress, her hair brought up in a messy bun to make sure the dark brown locks wouldn't get caught in the zipper on the back of the dress.

"What the-" Daniel stuttered, wiping his slightly clammy hands onto his blue jeans, "Fuck, you look so beautiful."

The words fell from his mouth so easily, and it caused him to think about how he shared those exact same words the first time they met, and when he was kissing down Amelia's neck as he hovered above her while her back was pressed onto his bed.

Amelia seemed to catch on to why Daniel fell quiet all of a sudden, and it caused her apple shaped cheeks to heat up. Of course Daniel noticed, but he decided to not point it out because he actually wanted her to know he was being serious.

"Does that mean you approve of me looking like this tonight?" She chuckled, "I mean- since we kind of have to look like we're actually dating, I don't want to wear anything you'd normally despise."

Daniel immediately nodded his head and rushed up to her, placing his hands onto her shoulders before turning her around so she was able to see herself in the big mirror.

"How the fuck can I despise anything you'd wear? Look how fucking gorgeous you are, love."

A couple of hours later, Amelia stood in front of Daniel's door, waiting for him to open the front door she had already walked through a few weeks ago. What surprised her was a blonde and beautiful young woman to open the door with a big smile, a squeal falling from her mouth once she saw Amelia.

"Oh my God!" She smiled brightly, "You're even prettier than the pictures Daniel showed me, what the fuck."

Amelia was confused for a bit before she saw Corbyn approaching behind the blonde, wrapping an arm around her shoulders as he stood behind her. "Zee, don't scare her away please."

"I'm not!" The blonde protested, playfully rolling her eyes at Corbyn before leaning into his embrace when he pulled her closer to kiss the top of her head, "Hi, I'm Zara!"

Amelia smiled and embraced the blonde, noticing how Corbyn walked back to probably get Daniel to greet his 'girlfriend'. Zara pulled Amelia into the living room as she talked about how glad she was Daniel finally got a nice girlfriend.

"It's a nice difference to see him happy and enthusiastic, because that was a long ass time ago," Zara sighed softly as the two girls sat down onto the couch, the blonde reaching for a wine glass to fill it with some rose wine for Amelia.

Amelia was about to speak up to ask Zara what she meant, but at that right exact moment Daniel walked out of the bedroom. He was wearing a white button up, the small buttons undone and leaving his chest on full display. It caused Amelia's eyes to widen slightly, and she tried her hardest to not choke on her wine at the fine ass view.

It wasn't hard to act like Amelia was actually attracted to Daniel because how the fuck couldn't she be? He was gorgeous without even trying to be, and the fact a smile grew on his face once he saw her only made her heart flutter even more.

He made his way towards her, standing on between her legs before leaning down to cup her cheeks with both of his hands, planting a few kisses onto her lips before greeting her, "Hi baby."

+

IM IN LOVE WITH THESE TWO OK I CANT HELP IT SO HERES ANOTHER CHAPTER HOORAY
ILYSM 🥺