14

𝐁 𝐄 𝐓 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐌 𝐀 𝐍
chapter fourteen

harleyrwhite           shit woman, i could write a whole book  about your beauty

harleyrwhite shit woman, i could write a whole book  about your beauty

seaveydaniel           get out my car im waiting for u

wdwrose     did daniel write a love song for amelia? im not crying- YOU ARE 🛳

itskayla       another love song about you?

zaraseinfeld you're driving him crazy

-ADOREMARAIS i am so digging this girl gang they got going on

"Look, our favorite love birds are here!" Zara exclaimed happily once she saw Amelia and Daniel walking through the front door of Corbyn and Jonah's house.

The large friend group was currently meeting up because of the release party of their new album, The Good Times And The Bad Ones. The boys made strict rules about not letting the girls head a single song or tune, because they thought it would be more fun to let the curious girls guess whenever they listened to the new album for the first time.

Seeing their boys work on getting the songs together obviously made them curious until the point where they were not able to take it anymore- and so they asked for a track list of the songs the boys were going to feature on the album.

The Why Don't We boys decided that giving them the track list was the least they could do to contain their impatient girlfriends, and because they found it hilarious to see the girls speculate about which song was about each of them, or guessing the lyrics just by looking at the song titles.

Tonight was the night the girlfriends were finally getting to hear the songs behind the titles, and Daniel was extremely nervous about it. He had known Amelia for about half a year at this point, and they had been in so many situations that Daniel couldn't help but dedicate a song and a few lyrics to her.

"You okay man?" Corbyn swung an arm around Daniel's shoulders as he stood at the kitchen island, pouring himself a shot of tequila in the hopes to calm him down slightly. He had parted from Amelia and left her with the girls to grab them a drink.

Daniel sighed deeply and threw his head back to down the shot, wincing at the strong flavor of the liquor because it was his first drink of the night. "I'm fucking nervous, bro."

Corbyn chuckled lightly and patted Daniel's back, "You wrote some great shit man, no need to be nervous. Lia's gonna love it, I can assure you."

Daniel looked around the room and caught his lover standing with Jonah and Harley, laughing loudly at how Harley showed her how Jack ripped her silk dress by standing on the back of it as it dragged across the floor.

"She's so into you," Zara spoke up from Daniel's other side, letting her head rest against her best friend's shoulder. "I don't think you can do anything wrong at this point, this girl loves you to death, Daniel."

At that right exact point, as if Amelia knew, she turned her head and caught Daniel's gaze. Her warm and welcoming hazel eyes locked with his, and she immediately sent him a smile once she noticed his nervous state.

From across the room, Amelia stood there watching Daniel talking to Zara and Corbyn after locking gazes with him. She was able to see his movements and body language, and the nerves were controlling his body and actions. The brunette furrowed her eyebrows and sighed softly, excusing herself to go see if he was okay.

"Hi guys," She spoke up once she reached the trio, "Can I steal my man for a sec?"

Zara wiggled her eyebrows at Amelia's choice of words, nodding her head afterwards. Amelia smiled silently and took Daniel's hand, tugging it to make him walk with her towards the backyard.

Daniel inhaled deeply before he sat down right next to Amelia, looking at her while waiting for her to speak.

"What's wrong?" She asked him quietly, searching for any other emotion besides fear. "Did I do something?"

Daniel immediately shook his head, running his hands across his face before sighing deeply. "No baby, it's not. I'm just- I just hope I did you justice on this album."

Amelia smiled and shook her head, sitting closer to place a comforting hand onto his leg, "Dani, everything you write is extraordinary. I'm pretty sure this album is rocking."

"It is," He agreed, "But I just hope I expressed how I feel about you well enough. You deserve to know how much I care about you."

Amelia leaned forward and pressed a few light kisses to his cheek, turning his head to press a last kiss to his trembling lips. "Stop being so insecure, you show me how much you care every single day."

It caused a weight to fall off Daniel's shoulders, a soft smile cracking onto his face. He let his hand reach up to cup Amelia's cheek, pressing a longer kiss to her glossed lips. They didn't have more time to show how much they cared- Jonah standing in the doorway to call them inside since the listening party was about to start.

Jonah handed Daniel a beer when he walked through the doorway, sending him a smile to know how anxious and scared Daniel was at this exact point. Daniel smiled at his older friend, patting his back to silently thank him before the two joined everyone in the kitchen.

A few songs were played and Harley was quick to figure out Grey was her song, and it caused both her and Jack to cry about it. The song was beautiful and to see the two grew back to loving each other after such a hard time was extremely adorable to see.

When Look At Me was played, all of the girls were quick to find a blush on their cheeks, a few giggles and 'oh's' filling the room.

It didn't take long for Zach's eyes to find Daniel's when the track came to an end and all of the boys knew what song was the upcoming one.

"I wrote another love song baby about you, I've written one for every second without you."

Amelia's eyes shot up from where she was looking down at her drink and waiting for the next song to start. The hand that was resting onto her waist suddenly stiffened and that's when she new that Love Song was her song.

"I wanna see the whole damn world with you baby, yeah you can be the one, girl you're driving me crazy."

The brunette turned her head to meet Daniel's gaze, his eyes filled with curiosity and a hint of nervousness. Amelia wrapped her arms around his taller body, squeezing him tightly to tell him she knew.

Her hand reached upwards to cup his cheek and pull him down. Her lips slightly brushed his ear as she genuinely told him what she felt, "I fucking love you Daniel Seavey."