02

𝐁 𝐄 𝐓 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑   𝐌 𝐀 𝐍
chapter two

imzachherron           damn- what's that song called again?

imzachherron damn- what's that song called again?

liasfan HOW CAN ANYONE BE SO PRETTY
TEACH ME YOUR FUCKING WAYS WOMAN

-ADOREMARAIS        CHOOSE?!?!1!1?! ITS HAPPENING

seaveydaniel             girl what's poppin 😉

wdwrose      can anyone tell me why im shipping daniel and amelia- can you imagine how pretty their kids would be

itskayla        bitch text me back!! i miss your pretty face come back home asap pls

annaseavey   you're surreal

Amelia sighed as she scrolled through the comments on her recent Instagram post, most of them painting a small smile onto her face. The situation she was currently in with the whole deal about the publicity stunt made her feel weird. How was she supposed to act as if nothing ever happened between the both of them and start off as if they didn't spend their drunken night together and Daniel left her alone in his bed before she even woke up?

At least their fans were somewhat happy about the guys starting to comment underneath her posts. They decided to keep it on the down low with their comments and not comment or like all at once, trying to avoid a suspicious situation. The six of them had never met before and had only started following each other about three days ago- right after they met and it was clear to Daniel and Amelia that they couldn't back out of this deal, no matter how much they wanted or tried to.

"So, you sat in one room. With Jonah fucking Marais. And you tell me you didn't freak the fuck out?"

Amelia turned her head to look at her best friend Kayla, playfully rolling her eyes at the brunette that sat across the room while wrapped up in a blanket. "I'm sorry I am not sharing your obsession with that particular boyband, Kay."

Amelia knew she couldn't back out of the deal in any way, and she knew it was probably going to eat her alive at some point, so she told Dennis she would agree with the deal if at least one trustworthy person could know about it. And for Amelia, Kayla was that trustworthy person. The two had met through some mutual friends around six years ago after Kay moved from England, and since they met, she often helped her best friend with her posts on Instagram and her videos on YouTube. This caused the two adolescents to spend most of their time together and they eventually decided to move in together into a nice place in downtown Los Angeles.

"All jokes aside," Kayla spoke up as she leaned her head against Amelia's shoulder, watching her how she scrolled through her feed, "How are you feeling about the whole Daniel situation? You know, from how he stole your shots and you ended up in his bed to now pretending to be his new girlfriend?"

The brunette sighed softly, locking her phone before placing it on the table and run her fingers through her hair. "I havent seen him since the meeting, so it still kinda feels surreal at this point. I might call him up to discuss some things like how we're gonna go out in public and stuff- that sounds so fucking disgusting. How are we even going to pretend?"

Kayla stifled a chuckle as she reached forward to grab her drink from the small coffee table, "Honey, in case you forgot- you two slept together. You guys have been intimate and obviously you don't even have to pretend. You were bummed he left you alone in the morning, it's clear you feel something for the guy."

Amelia reached for the hair clip on the table, pulling her hair up in a half up-do as she shook her head, "I was drunk and so was he- we had sex and the only feeling involved was lust."

Kayla kept her mouth shut, a big grin forming on her lips as she looked at her best friend. The brunette knew that Amelia got attached fairly quickly and wasn't the one to have a one night stand, so when it did happen it was a shock to both girls. Amelia told herself that Daniel leaving in the morning was for the better, because he left all of a sudden and there was no chance for her to get attached to him.

But now that she had seen him again and was basically forced to stay in contact with the faux blonde, she knew there was no way out.

"Just call him," Kayla spoke up, reaching for Amelia's hand and giving it an assuring squeeze, "It won't do any harm to show some initiative actions. Who knows, maybe he'll fall for you all of a sudden."

Amelia shoved Kayla to the side, nearly causing the smaller girl to fall off the couch as a loud shriek fell from her lips. The two brunettes laughed for a while before Kayla reached for Amelia's phone, unlocking it with the passcode. Clicking the contacts icon, she searched for Daniel's name and pressed it before handing the device back to Amelia.

"I hate you," Amelia groaned, quickly tapping the green button before she could change her mind, bringing the phone to her ear as she heard it ring a few times.

"Hello?" A groggy voice came through the speaker, and it was obvious that Daniel on the other side of the phone call had just woken up from a nap.

"Oh- oh hey!" Amelia stumbled, furrowing her eyebrows once she noticed how awkward that sounded, "Did I wake you from you beauty sleep or something?"

Daniel chuckled at her question as he crawled back underneath the covers, rubbing his eyes with his free hand, "Sort of," He answered, "I woke up too early this morning so I had to catch up on some sleep. What's up?"

His groggy voice made her insides turn and she had to try her hardest to not smile more bright than she already did. "I was wondering when you'd like to meet up- y'know to discuss our plans for the upcoming weeks."

Daniel thought for a bit, "I'll always make time for you," He chuckled, "I'm free this afternoon, does that work for you?"

+

-ADOREMARAIS  you see what i did there hehehe, told you there was a surprise for ya 😌

ALSO in the first chapter i described amelia as a blonde but then i found the beauty at the top of this chapter and i knew she would fit the character better (:

ILY HAVE A GOOD DAY OR NIGHT 💕