L/N Hoseok

There's no way...
Only mother knew of my original surname. With the exception of my bastard of a father, but I'm certain this letter isn't from him. I'm not quite sure why, but I just know it.

My hands were trembling as I bent down to pick up the letter that was so "kindly" written for me. I'm certain the person who wrote it has such "good" intentions. Taking in a deep breath, I unfolded the letter within and began to read...

-

Dear Jung- L/N Hoseok,

Hello there, greetings to you. I do hope that this letter of mine has found you in good health, and fret not for I have absolutely no bad intentions. I'm just here, writing to you to reveal some truths that I think would be beneficial for you. Nothing but facts. That most certainly I guarantee :)

Hm, where should I start...
Oh, how about the fact that Y/N's mother, Angel is your biological father's lover~
You know, the one that he left you guys for? Yes, that's her. The one who ripped your family apart, especially due to the little baby that she was carrying at that time. Want to guess who that child was?

I'm sure you've figured it out by now. Who actually ruined your family hm?
It was her.
If she never existed, your father would've never left you.
Aw, you poor little thing.

He's dead by the way, in case you still didn't know that. Yeah kind of sad, your father died falling off a building. My deepest condolences.

Well, I think that's about it—

Ah, wait, another thing I just remembered something. My my my Hoseok, you seemed to have feelings for Y/N.
Owh, how scandalous Hoseok, how scandalous...

What would you do now Hoseok? Can you even meet each other's eyes without all these running through your mind now? Hahahah.

Oh yes, and did I mention that there is a rumor that 용수 was the one who killed him? Yes, the one whom you share a roof with. Yeah, that one.
I bet you weren't aware of such a thing. Well, so now you know.
Aren't I just the nicest person?

Anyways L/N Hoseok, you better make a choice. Are you going to continue frolicking with her, the one who split your family apart the one who you so sinfully and mistakenly fell for, or would you remove both 용수 and her off this world? It's your choice.

Yours truly,
Anonymous sunshine

-

I dropped the note once again as my mind was spinning rounds.

What. The. Fuck?!

What- what the heck am I supposed to make out of that? I don't even know how to feel. Is it even real? What's the motive behind it? And if it isn't real, then how did this person figure out my last name?
No one knew. I made sure of it.
So who is this person, and what do they want from me?

A single tear fell from the corner of Hoseok's eyes as the fallen letter was left abandoned on the ground.

-

Third Person's POV
And at that same moment, a gleaming smile bloomed on Chanyeol's face.

________________

Author's note:
Hello guys, it's been awhile😣
My sincerest apologies that it took me 3 months to get this up.
When I last left off it was nearing my first term examinations so I wasn't very motivated to write along with my damn finger. I told myself that after my exams I would update but then I had my mid-year examinations.  Yes, I just finished school mid-year papers on Friday which I'm glad since I was overly stressed over it. Sadly my examinations aren't all over yet since I actually do have a major exam on this coming Tuesday and Thursday, but I'm betting that it wouldn't affect my updates. At least I hope so...

I know that all these can't really validate my absence for this few months but rest assured that I won't be dropping this story anytime soon. I'll try my best to get back to my usual once a week updates. Oh and as an apology, I'll update a little something special tomorrow(it's 100% related to the story).

I do how that you've enjoyed this chapter, and please do tap on the little star⭐ and comment to show me some support. Stay safe and

Stay happy readers!🦋