|17|

This chapter is a Mature NSFW chapter, please do not read if you are uncomfortable with this kind of content!

Also long authors note at the end, but reading it would make me happy
🥺👉👈

Back to the story. Carry on pervs ;)

***

His lips moved against hers gently, the sweet taste of her filling him. She was all around him, her scent, the feel of her, her soft moans as their lips danced in their waltz of desire. He began to pull back, but Orion followed, brushing her lips against his once again. 

Her hands slid around his neck, and into his hair tugging gently at his wavy tresses. They kissed until they were both breathless, until neither could feel anything more than the other, until they were so enraptured in each other, and the heat grew so strong that it was like a wildfire had consumed them both. 

Orion's entire body was alight with tingles and sparks, and Seth had barely touched her. Her lips tingled, and it wasn't the only part of her. A heat pooled between her legs, the scent of her arousal filling the room; she had never really felt that way before but Seth always had a way of making her feel new things. 

Seth could smell it- could smell her; it was a sweet pungent scent, like honey it clung to him enticing him. All he could think about was Orion writhing below him, his beast once more resurfacing only this time urging him to take her, claim her, devour her. His cock hardened at the mere thought; he wanted to know what she felt like, what she tasted like. Like a man possessed, it was all he could think about.

He knew that if he didn't stop now wouldn't be able to later so, he pulled back to rest his forehead against hers. He didn't know if she was ready for that kind of jump in their relationship, hell he hadn't even properly explained to her about mating. There was no way that he could do anything with her until he was certain that she understood and could say that was definitely what she wanted.

"Before we do something that both of us regret-"

"Spiraea already told me everything about mating." Orion cut him off as a heat rose to her cheeks. He didn't know whether to be more surprised that she knew exactly what he was thinking, or that Spiraea had given his mate the birds and the bees talk. 

Her lips reached for his again. She took them softly with hers, doing to him exactly what he always did to her when they kissed, sucking and nibbling gently against his bottom lip. He groaned gently. Orion pulled away a hairs breadth, their lips still barely brushing as she whispered the words that were his undoing. 

"I love you."

It was as if a switch had flipped, Seth moved so quickly Orion barely registered as he moved. He picked her up, her legs wrapping themselves around his waist as he took her mouth with a new fervour. 

She was drowning in him, in the taste of him, in his touch. She felt as the mattress pressed against her back, Seth not once breaking the kiss. He was on top of her, his mouth on hers, his knee between her parted legs to steady himself. His lips moved down, kissing down her jaw to her neck, then to the spot where he had bitten her, marked her, all those years ago. 

His mouth pressed a sweet open mouth kiss there, sucking and nibbling. The spot lit up like electricity; Orion's back arched as the white hot pleasure sent shards of pressure through her, building in the pit of her stomach. Orion panted, a desperate need taking over her as Seth followed the curve of his body with his nose. 

Seth was somewhat surprised at his slow, calculated movements; there was a part of him that wanted to come out, take control and just fucking rail her. However, the other, larger, part  knew that since he hadn't ever allowed himself to consider that this could be a reality between them, now that he was tasting that forbidden pleasure he wanted to take his time.