|07|

For the next few days, Orion slept on the sofa whilst Seth took the bed. The whole pack was buzzing with the excitement of Vincent and Spiraea's Luna ceremony.

Since Seth and Orion were staying at the pack, and were also invited as guests to the ceremony the pair decided that they should probably get some better clothes to suit the occasion. They had nothing befitting an occasion; when Vincent had given them new clothes by proxy, he had only given them the necessities they needed.

So together the two ventured out into the pack. It was the first time that Orion had ever seen a pack in motion before, she had never seen so many people before bustling about, she found it fascinating.

The community was vibrant, alive with friendly chatter and bright coloured stores and stalls. The people who passed them were warm, cheerful and polite. It was nice to be around so many people, especially having spent the last 17 years with Seth alone.

One redhead lady in particular was kind enough to suggest for them to go to the packs tailor since they were looking for some nice clothes.

Orion loved the atmosphere, it surprised her to know that she wouldn't mind getting used to a community like that. She wondered if Seth's pack would be the same.

The tailors shop was called ′Forest Fittings and Things', it was quaint and cute with a forest and nature vibe to it. The shop owners were just as lovely as their shop; a warm motherly figure called Mama D'Leau, a her husband Papa Bois.

"Afternoon," Papa Bois smiled as the pair entered the small shop. His 5′11 frame stood, leaned comfortably against the main counter. The warm smile on his face accentuated by his bushy facial hair. His hair was white just like Orion's, but unlike her free curls, his hair was neatly groomed beautiful dreadlocks.

"I ain't ever seen y'all here before, where yuh come from?" Mama D'Leau watched them with a curiousness. Though her question was both forward and somewhat intrusive, Seth sensed no hostility from the woman.

"We're friends of Alpha Vincent and Luna Spiraea. We're staying with this pack for a while, and we need something nice to wear to the Luna ceremony." Seth scratched the back of his neck.

"Ah, y'all are wild folk." Papa Bois spoke after regarding them with a certain look in his eye; a deep understanding as if he knew what it was to be truly wild.

Neither of them had to say a word, there was a connection in the air. It was like a light breeze, one that moved the colourful leaves on the ground in autumn, one that makes you feel as if the universe itself is in motion around you. It felt just as right to Seth, as standing beside Orion.

"We gon' take good care of allyuh." Mama D'Leau grinned, her own eyes misted with nostalgia as she looked to them. "Come with me child, I'll get you something to wear."

She took Orion by the hand, nodding towards Seth as she looked to her own mate. The two shared a meaningful look before Mama D'Leau shook her head, smile growing before walking away.

She took the girl to a small space behind a curtain encouraging her to stand on a small podium before taking her measurements. They then sat down together to talk about the design.

"I've never worn clothes like this," Orion sighed as her eyes glanced around the small room that also held some dresses on display. To her the sea of chiffons and silks, of sweetheart and halter neck dresses was far too much to comprehend. She would gladly choose her furs, and a bow and arrow over this stuff any day.

"Don't you worry sweet face, me and papa Bois gonna fix you and your mate up." Mama D'Leau assured her warmly, her tone calming the girls stormy, tumultuous mind.