Chapter 50: A new vision

Start from the beginning

Ultron blasted the back door of the truck as Dad and I tried to get to the cradle, knocking me off the roof of the truck. But I managed to pull myself up on to my staff before I hit the road, starting the driver of the car I hovered over to regain my balance.

"He is defiantly not happy with us," I called out as I flipped my staff around so I was looking into the back of the truck again.

"He's no match for you Stargirl, now show him what the best of Asgard has to offer," Clint told me, making me smile.

"Thanks, Hawkeye. I promise you; I will make Asgard proud," I replied.

"You ready to keep him angry?" Dad smiled at me.

"Never been more ready in my life," I said, creating a blizzard behind me, ready to send it flying at Ultron at a moment's notice.

I watched as Ultron unplugged the cradle, determined not to let him get away I turned my blizzard into a single, deadly sharp icicle that I sent flying straight at Ultron chest. I would have sent the whole blizzard at him, but I was worried that I would hit the gem and cause it to level the city.

Noticing what I was doing, Ultron moved out of the way. But not fast enough as my icicle hit him in the arm, causing a large whole that was sparking from the exposed wires.

"How it that possible? Nothing can penetrate Vibranium," Ultron said, sounding shocked.

"Ice powers, curtesy of Asgard. There are still a lot of things you don't know or understand," I told him, giving Dad the time to get into position.

"And there are still a great many things you still need to learn, child," Ultron bated me as he sent a blast towards Dad, knocking him off the roof.

Once again, I managed to grab Dad off the ground, but this time I flew at the truck and dropped him in front of Ultron. Flipping upside down on my staff, I landed behind Ultron to make sure he couldn't escape either of us.

"You know what's in that Cradle? The power to make real change, and that terrifies you," Ultron gloated as Dad and I walked towards him.

"I wouldn't call it a comfort," Dad told him.

"It's not change that terrifies people. It those who force it," I said as I sent an energy blast at Ultron from my staff and knocking him off his feet.

With Ultron on the ground Dad ran towards him and knocked him back even further with his shield and closer to me.

As Ultron tried to regain his footing, I froze the top of the truck and freezing Ultron to the roof with it.

"Stop it!" Ultron screamed as Dad threw his shield at him, causing it to get stuck in his chest.

Determined not to lose the fight, Ultron ripped the shield out of his chest the threw it on to the road. After he knocked Dad off the truck again, Ultron grabbed hold of my staff and the second his metal hand touched my staff the glow disappeared from it.

 After he knocked Dad off the truck again, Ultron grabbed hold of my staff and the second his metal hand touched my staff the glow disappeared from it