Trust. Can I trust You? Chapter Three

Continuation from part two

After enjoying our happy place, Noah drove me home around nine.

 I opened the door and walked in. 

I walked into the kitchen and nearly had a heart attack. 

"Daddy!" 

I screamed and jumped into my father's warm embrace. 

"Dixie, sweetie, I didn't think you would've missed me this much."

"Well, I did. Don't ever go on another business trip, we miss you too much."

My dad chuckled. 

"Have to keep the food on the table."

I laughed. 

"That's right."

I kissed my dad on the cheek and went into the bathroom. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I hopped in my Hello Kitty PJ's, which was getting too small for me, and got into bed. 

I stared around in my darkroom and sighed happily. 

"Life is freaking perfect. Nothing will fuck up the rest of my summer. I know everything is going to be fun. Kylie is going to have a baby and I'm going to be its aunt."

 I snuggled into my covers and then yawned and closed my eyes, letting sleep overcome me.

I awoke to the sunlight beaming in from my window. I stretched out my stiff bones and went to go straighten myself up.

There was a knot in my back that hurt, so I went to go take a shower. 

I turn the water on hot and relax, letting the water soothe my body and loosen the knot in my back. 

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body, but a part of me wished I could still be in the shower. 

I decided I'll ask Noah, Kylie, and Bryce if they wanted to go to the beach.

I went back into my room and went for my phone and called Noah. 

"Hello?" said a raspy voice.

"Noa, it's me." 

The voice lightened up a bit. 

"Hey, love." 

"I was wondering if you and Kylie want to go to the beach."

"Now? I'm still sleeping." 

"Oh, ok. Another time, I guess." 

I was about to hang up and go take another shower for the fun of it when I heard Noah's voice.

"No, it's ok. I'll tell Kylie to get ready"

"Noa, it's alright. You don't have to go. I won't love you any differently,"

Noah chuckled. 

"I want to go, love. Plus Kylie hasn't been anywhere but the house, and that time we took her out to eat. The beach sounds nice."

I smiled. 

"Pick me up when you're ready. Oh, and I'm inviting Bryce.

"Alright, I would love to hear someone admire my jokes and fighting skills."

I laughed. 

"Alright, Noah. I love you." 

"Love you too." 

I called Bryce next.

"So, you still have my number, huh?" 

"Is that a problem?" I teased.