Who's My Love? Bestfriend Or Boyfriend? Chapter Four

Continuation from part three

"Love," Noah said once we were in his car. "Huh?" "Kylie changed a bit." "What do you mean?" "Well, she got pregnant." My eyes widen. What. The. Fuck? "What the fuck did you just say?" "Look, she went back, not because she was homesick, but because she was lovesick. She went back to go see Josh, the badass boyfriend she had back in Australia." "She actually agreed to have sex with him?" I said shocked. "Not exactly." My jaw nearly dropped to the floor. "He raped my little Kylie?" I looked at Noah. He looked like he was going to cry again. "I'm afraid so." "Oh, god."  "I should've gone back with her. I could've ripped his little penis off." Noah chuckled darkly. "We don't have to go." "No, you need to see her. She needs a good friend right now." Noah said, turning the keys, making the car come to life.

We pulled into Noah's driveway. I busted out of the car. I started banging on the door. No one answered. So, I picked up the key under the mat and opened the door. I saw Kylie sitting on the couch, crying. She looked up when she heard the door open. 

"Dixie!" She said getting up. That's when u really saw her.

She looked pale. Her dark hair was in a disarray. Her belly was big. "How far are you?" I asked without thinking. She sighed and stopped in the middle of the room. "Eight months." My eyes widen. "Oh, Kylie," I said hugging her. "I was foolish, I thought he loved me, all he wanted was sex." She winced at the last words. "Kylie you had no idea. Love is blind." I whispered into her hair. "But you don't understand Dixie." She said wiggling out of my arms. "There is no love!"

She sat down on the couch and cried. "But, you were in love with him," I said. "No, I thought I was in love with him."

She stood up again. "Now look at me. I look like a skeleton with a big ass belly. What the fuck I that?"

A giggle slipped from my mouth. Kylie looked at me and gasped. Then I busted out laughing. Surprisingly, Kylie laughed too.

"Dixie, I missed you so much, love!" She gave me a big hug and a kiss. "Don't make me blush." I teased. "Where Noah?" I turned around. "I guess out front." Kylie sighed. "He hates me, doesn't he?" "No Kylie, he loves you." "I hope so. You and he are all I have left." "What about your parents?" "They have been avoiding me at every chance they get. I'm nothing to them but their knocked-up daughter." "They love you too." Kylie just nodded and went to sit on the couch.

"You guys wanna get something to eat?" I hear a deep voice say.

I turned to see Noah, resting against the door frame.

"Sure, let's go, Kylie."

She sighed and got up off the couch. She walked toward the door and stopped in front of Noah.

"I love you brother." She took his hand and smiled.

Noah smiled back and hugged her. "I love you also, sister."

I was happy to see Noah and Kylie get along. It tugged at my heart when they hugged. I could help but smile. Though I preferred Kylie un-pregnant, I was still glad I got to look into her big beautiful eyes.

We ate at some fancy restaurant. I and Noah ate even while we were full. While Kylie was eating like a maniac. 

"Sister, did Dixie tell you the good news yet?" Kylie looked confused. "News?" she looked at me. "what news, love?" I sighed. "It was supposed to be a secret...but since Noah's putting our business out there like that...," I hesitated.

How would Kylie react to me dating her brother?

"I and Dixie are together!" Noah said cheerfully. Kylie looked surprised then her expression turned happy. "Realy?" She looked at me and smiled. "You never told me you have a crush on my brother, love. I thought you were simply in love with his eyes."

I looked back into Kylie's eyes. Which was a way darker green than Noah's. But, it sparkled. My breath caught. I never realized that sparkle.

I smiled. 

"We're dating," I admitted. "but it's sort of a secret." I heard Noah sigh. I could hear the irritation in his breath. "secret?" Kylie asked. "Why a secret, love?" "Because I'm still dating Blake." Kylie looked like she was going to cry. "Love..." She hooked her head, her shoulder-length hair bounced around. "You guys aren't serious?" SHe asked after a moment. I shook my head and looked down. I felt the guilt all over again. "Oh." Kylie looked down and never spoke for the rest of the time. 

We walked to the car in pure silence. No one dared to speak.

We were driving back to Noah's and Kylie's house at this point. Still, no one dared to speak.

"Bye, sister," Noah said.

"Bye, Kylie," I said softly.

Bye, Noah, bye, love." She said as she got out of the car.

I watched silently as she got into the house and closed the door. I looked at Noah. He saw me watching, and smiled.

"Do you want to sleepover at my house?" I asked.

Noah smiled. "Sure, my love."

To be continued...

A/N

Hope you guys enjoy this. I am new to this so please don't hate just tell me what needs fixing. And sorry if there are any spelling mistakes. Have a good day. Love you all.

Posting scheduled:

I'll try to post two parts a day but at least will get one up.