Who's My Love? Bestfriend Or Boyfriend? Chapter Two

Continuation from part one

"I'm starving," Noah mumbled underneath his breath, as we got into Blake's mom's car. "We just ate." "I guess I'm hungry for something else," Noah said looking me up and down, licking his lips again. "Better back the fuck off." I heard Blake say at my other side. "Blake! Be respectful before I slap the mess out of you! I taught you better than that." Blake's mom hollered. I noticed something. "where're your siblings?" "They had to ride with my dad since big ass Australian jock over here takes up two whole fucking seats." "Blake!" His mom yelled again. "Sorry, mom" "Don't get mad at me. My muscles need room," Noah said and smiled. He flexed a muscle that you would usually see on an adult that goes to the gym regularly. I blushed.

Noah was gorgeous. I told him that before. He had brown hair with curls and hazel eyes. His eyes were very light. I once asked him if he wore contacts. He was also really buff. Now when I saw buff, I mean buff. Anyone would be afraid to get into a fight with him. And then that smile. That perfect white, crooked smile, I could just...

"Dixie," Blake said waking me from my mental blabber. "I said my cousin wants to tag along, so you might have to sit on my lap." "Or mine," I heard Noah say. Then something hit me. "what's wrong with your front seat?" "It's full of my mom's shit." "Blake!" his mom's face flushed red. I looked at the front seat. It was filled with envelopes, opened and closed, magazines, a purse, and a whole bunch of junk that wasn't needed in the car. "How old is your cousin? He or she can sit on your lap." "He's nineteen, and straight." I sighed. "I'll sit on Noah's lap," I said as Blake's mom pulled into a driveway. Blake threw me a look, and Noah smiled.

When Blake's cousin got in, I moved onto Noah's lap ignoring Blakes's hand on my wrist. Noah wrapped his arms around me, nearly squeezing me to death.

"Bryce, this is Dixie, my girlfriend," Blake said coldly, gesturing his hand towards me. "Hi," I said holding out my hand. He shook it and looked at Noah. "Are you guys having an open relationship?" I laughed. "No, no, it's just that Noah, is my best friend and I'm used to sitting on his lap..." I realized I was sounding a bit crazy. I sighed and tried to shift onto Blakes's lap, but Noah didn't let go of me. I turned to look at him. His eyes looked as if he was going to cry. I brushed his cheek with my fingertip and he let me go. I then shifted into Blakes's lap, which made him ultra happy. But I wasn't sure about Noah.

We met Blakes dad at the entrance of the amusement park. I saw his two younger siblings. They were twins. Minnie and Micheal. I hugged them and kissed them both on the cheek. They were turning five today.

As we entered I didn't see Noah. I turned around, prepared to call him, and go crazy if he didn't, but there he was, flirting with the ticket booth lady. I felt my face get hot. I just wanted to choke the shit out of that bitch... Wait, what the fuck am I talking about? I shook my head and went towards Noah.

The ticket booth lady smile turned upside down when she saw me. "Baby! I want to go on the rides, come on!" I said in my snobbish voice and kissed him on the cheek. The ticket booth lady's eyes widen, and then they rolled. Noah looked down at me. "Dixie, what-" I pulled him into a park before he could finish.

"Why did you do that? I could be nailing her right now in the bathroom," Noah said. I felt anger wash through me.

I thought I was his love. He always called me love. And it wasn't because of his Australian accent. He never called anyone that but me.

The anger turned into sadness. I felt like I was going to cry. "Let's just go," I said, but my voice cracked. Shit. That was all I could think. Did my voice just fucking crack? Ugh. Now he's going to feel sorry for me. And then he is going to bring it up in a later conversation.

I didn't realize a tear spill until Noah wiped it away. "You ok, love?" "just, leave me alone" I wiggled out of his embrace. I started walking and turned around. "Maybe the ticket booth lady would like to get fucked right now," I said bitterly.

I took out my phone and called Blake.

"Where are you guys?"

"Were waiting in the line for some kitty roller coaster called "The Teacup" or some shit.

I sighed.

"Alright, see you there."

Then I hung up.

I picked up my pace when I saw the sign that said "The Teacup".

When I made it to the line, I saw Blake and his family. I went up to them, hoping that nobody would think I was cutting in the line.

"Dixie there you are," Blake said hugging me and kissing me on the lips. "Yeah, I checked up on Noah." "Oh, where Is he?" "Probably motorboating the ticket booth lady." Blake laughed. But I don't think it was funny at all.

After we watched the twins go on the roller coaster, we went to get something to drink. Blakes mom said we couldn't eat anything if we were planning to ride a rollercoaster.

I ordered a sprite and sat down and looked at my phone. No text messages or phone calls from Noah. I sighed. Why do I care? Yes, he is my best friend. But, he's probably having a decent time sticking his dick inside of that ticket booth lady. I sighed. Why was he such a guy?

We were getting ready to go to some other ride when I saw Noah, sitting on a bench, his head in his hands, shaking as if he was crying. Then, a time in sixth grade hit me.

I remembered the time Noah transferred to my middle school. They made fun of the way he talked. They beat him up. He crawled into a corner and cried. He told everyone he was going to hang himself.

Tears filled my eyes as I walked over to him. I sat next to him, but he didn't stop shaking. "Noah?" I said. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his shoulder. He tilts his head up. "Love?" I smiled. "Yes, it's me." He dropped his head back into his hands and shook like crazy. "It's ok, I'm not mad. I shouldn't have gotten mad." "I fucked her." I nearly heard him. I retrieved my arms. "what?" He lifted his head again and looked into my eyes. "I had sex with her." I got up. "You had sex with that stranger?" "I was mad at you" "Wow, what a fucking excuse," I said and went to where I saw Blake and his family standing in a line.

"What's wrong with him?" "Have no clue. He fucked a girl he should be happy." Blakes's eyes widen. "He actually got some?" He laughed "Wow, I can't believe his pretty boy balls actually could do something like that." I rolled my eyes "Well, believe it." "Why is he crying so bad for? Dude is shaking all over." I looked back over to the bench. Noah was shaking harder. I felt like my heart just broke. Tears filled my eyes. Sixth grade kept replaying In my head. "You alright," Blake asked. "I'm sorry, but every time he cries like that, I think of the time in, "sixth grade." Blake finished for me. I just nodded, and the tears fell.

At that moment Noah looked up into my eyes. One tear fell from his eye when he got up and left.

I stared at the empty bench. I should've stayed and comforted him. I already knew Noah wasn't a virgin. I guess it just bothered me that he would have sex with a random stranger.

"Blake, do you mind if I go talk to him?" "Not at all." Blake immediately answered. I kissed him on the cheek and went after Noah.

To be continued...

A/N

Hope you guys enjoy this. I am new to this so please don't hate just tell me what needs fixing. And sorry if there are any spelling mistakes. Have a good day. Also, this story will be a slow-burning story which means the whole Doah love won't happen too fast it will happen later on.

Posting scheduled: 

I'll try to post two parts a day but at least will get one up.