I nodded standing up slowly falling to my knees in front of techno. I lined the plastic cock up at my entrance before looking up at techno and saying "I haven't been prepped yet."

Techno didn't say anything he just put his hands on my shoulders aggressively pushing me down forcing me to take in the whole thing at once.

The stretch felt good but it wasn't enough. I want him. "Bounce" is all he had to say before I complied. I slowly started bouncing.

He watched for a second before standing up pulling off his pants and boxers and sitting back down. Still slowly bouncing on the plastic cock techno slowly started pumping his cock.

I placed my hands in front of me helping stabilize myself. I could already feel the knot building in my stomach.

Techno pulled his hand away from his cock scooting closer before saying "suck" I complied opening my mouth taking in all I could.

Next thing I know technos hand lands on the top of my head pushing me down as far as he could. He held me that like for a second before he spoke. "I didn't tell you to stop bouncing."

Barely able to handle his dick in my mouth I started bouncing again before he let go of my head. I popped off his dick and started coughing. He gave me a second before pushing me back down as I bounced on the plastic cock.

He let go of my head letting me do my own thing as he watched. I was bobbing my head as I rode the fake dick for him.

I could already feel the knot releasing. I pulled off to moan he quickly pushed me back down before moaning himself and saying. "I'm close"

I nodded on his cock as I created over into my orgasm. He just pushed my head all the way down getting muffled moans out of me as I rode the dick as fast as I could until I couldn't anymore.

I slowed my bouncing and focused on techno. I pushed my head as far as I could holding the base of his dick with my hand slowly pumping it. I circled my tongue around his tip until he grabbed a chunk of my hair pushing me down all the way.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as he held me there. All I could do was hold the suction on his dick. After a couple seconds I felt his dick twitch.

He kept holding my head down despite my fighting. Next thing I know he came down my throat. I didn't have a choice but to swallow it. He pushed it all the way down my throat.

Once he let go I started coughing getting used to being able to breath again. We breathed hard for a few minutes before he said "you still want to play with that knife?"

I nodded before lifting myself off the plastic cock with a moan. My pussy clenched on nothing. I quickly stood up straddling technos lap. "I want it to hurt"

He nodded standing up still holding me before placing me on the bed grabbing the knife and saying "flip"

I flipped with my ass in the air on my elbows and knees. He gave my ass a quick slap before lining himself up at my entrance and pushing in. No warning.

I moaned grabbing at the bed sheets as he snapped his hips a few times. He slowed his movements before I felt a slight pressure on my back.

It was the knife.

All I could do was moan.

He shushed me "shhh I don't want to hear a noise out of you or this knife is going deeper understood?" I nodded.

Fuck

This is gonna be hard.

I tried to stay silent as he started snapping his hips again. "Fuck baby your so tight" is all he said before I let a moan slip out as he hit the spot.

He stayed true to his word the knife went deeper. Not enough to draw blood but just enough to hurt.

The knot slowly built in my stomach forcing a whine out of my lips. Luckily techno didn't hear over his own moans.

I could feel myself getting close so I hid my face in the bed as he abused my hole. "Fuck" he said under his breath.

I was on the verge of cumming for the second time forcing my face into the bed techno snapped his hips harder.

"You like that? Huh? You like when I use you like the slut you are?" I nodded letting a moan out. He cut deeper into my skin making me moan more. It hurt so bad but felt so fucking good I couldn't help it.

It stings.

I could feel blood dripping out of my bad as he cut down it. He slowed his thrusts setting the bloody knife on the bed before rubbing my back soothing the pain.

After a couple seconds he completely pulled out of me. I let a whine of desperation out he laughed low sitting on the bed pulling me into his lap.

I complied lining him up at my entrance and sitting all the way down. I slowly started to bounce feeling blood drip down my back as techno raised his hand to my back as I bounced. He whipped the blood from my back onto his hand.

He took a second looking at his blood covered hand before licking it. I watched with interest and he gathered more blood on two of his fingers forcing it into my mouth.

I sucked his fingers gathering all the blood still bouncing on his spent cock. Both of us a moaning mess techno stood up still inside of me and started bouncing me on his cock before laying me back down on the bed and watching his dick fuck in and out of me.

My back was stinging laying on the bed but I didn't care I felt the knot release in my stomach he didn't slow his thrusts forcing me to cum on his cock.

I watched his cock fuck me fast and hard as I rolled into overstimulation as he cam inside of me. He snapped his hips a few more times before pulling out of me.

"Shit" is all he said before grabbing his t-shirt and cleaning up his cum. He helped me sit up still breathing hard before I walked to the bathroom to clean up the blood.

Techno stayed behind and threw my sheets in the washer before cleaning up the knife. That was so fucking amazing.

It's crazy how much trust I have in him to want him to do that to me. He didn't cut deep enough to leave any scars.

Is it too soon to say I want to get kinkier?

1791 words