Chapter 4: Possessive Russian Hottie and Chick-Fil-A

A/n- LONG CHAPTER ALERT

Giovanni's POV

Hello everyone I'm Giovanni Blade the oldest Blade brother and soon to be capo of the American Mafia. I have 5 younger brothers and a little sister who has been missing for 15 years. My mother stole her away from us because she didn't want the mafia life for our little sister. 

Our father has been gone for almost two days now he said he would be back tomorrow morning with a 'surprise'. I'm now sitting with my brother at dinner right now they've been quiet all day which unusual considering our youngest brother, Zach, is very talkative. "Ok why are you so quiet hm," I ask in my usual cold tone putting my cutlery down. "Nothing I just wanna know what dad has for us he seemed really happy when he mentioned the surprised" Grayson answered Zach nodded in agreement stuffing more lasagna in his face. 

"What do you think the surprise is," Andre asks in a bored but cold tone. "Maybe he found our sister," Zach says causing us to turn our heads to him and stare at him like he's crazy. "What? I mean he left in a hurry, without telling us, and he said it was for business which he would have notified you and Andre he says," Zach says pointing to me and Andre at the last part. Andre glares at him before yelling "WE'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR ZINNIA SINCE THE NIGHT SHE WAS TAKEN WHY WOULD WE FIND HER NOW!" he finished walking out of the dining room. Jace was about to say something but with one glare from me he instantly shut his mouth. 

I finish my food and head up to my room. I start to think about what Zach said about the surprise dad has for us. 'What if it was our Sorellina/Little Sister'. I thought then I disagreed there is a very little chance of that. I finished getting ready for bed when a small picture on my dresser caught my eye. It was a picture of me holding my sister when she was a baby. A single tear ran down my cheek as the memory surfaced. I shook away the thought and put down the picture. 

Time skip to the morning (6:30 am)  

For the last hour, I've been listening to Zach and Grayson argue about if pizza is better than burgers, and it's starting to get annoying. "Can you bother shut up," I say in a dangerously calm tone while rubbing my temples? They instantly stop bickering and finish their breakfast. I was going to the warehouse today but dad texted me saying he wanted me home for the rest of the day. Andre and Jace entered the kitchen talking about mafia business. Jace stopped talking and said, "Dad set me a text saying he will be here in 30 minutes and to be ready." We all nodded and finished breakfast. I excused myself and went upstairs to put on my usual clothes an Armani suit, and black dress shoes. I walk downstairs to see all my brothers sitting on the couch either watching tv or on their phones. 

We waited about 15 minutes till I saw Dad's limo pull up I informed my brothers of his arrival and we all waited by the door as instructed. Dad walked in with a smile on his face which shocked us all. "Hello, dad how was your trip," I asked a little confused about his sudden happiness. "It was great are you ready for your surprise," He said the last part happily. My brothers and I sneak glances at each other before nodding. As soon as we nod a girl walks in she looks not older than 18 with light brown curly hair and sliver eyes similar to Dad's and mine.  It was her! It was really her my...sister. 

Zinnia's POV (before she entered the house)

Dad told me to wait in the car for his signal since he wanted to surprise my brothers. I decided to really take a look at the house there were cameras in every corner and about 100 guards patrolling with guns. It came to the conclusion my family runs the mafia considering we're in America I'd say they run the American Mafia. One of the guards tells me to head inside. I make my way up the steps to the giant front doors and enter. As soon as I enter I see 5 shocked boys no men staring at me in awe and shock. I just wave and say "Hi I'm Zinnia your little sister."