Characters and Description

~I loved listening to this song while writing this~

Zinnia Monroe/Blade

Zinnia Monroe/Blade

Age:17

Description: Zinnia is an intelligent, elegant, beautiful, Queen. She is a professional con artist and only cons men who deserve it. Zinnia has mastered the art of innocence at a young age one moment she can be an innocent angel and the next she can be a sinful devil. Zinnia has been physically and sexually abused by her stepfather John ever since her mother died when she was 9. She speaks Russian, Albanian, Italian, Spanish, French, Swahili, and Portuguese.

A/n- Zinnia takes after her mother more in looks than her father. 

Alessio Nathan Blade 

Age: 48

Description: Alessio is the stereotypical mafia dad he's overprotective of his children especially Zinnia. Alessio was heartbroken when his wife left with his only daughter. He vowed to never stop looking for Zinnia even if it killed him. Alessio always has a cold poker face just like his oldest sons Giovanni and Andre. 

Giovanni Blade

Giovanni Blade

Age:26

Giovanni is the oldest son of Alessio and the most mature and cold. Giovanni has always had a cold glare glued to his face ever since his sister was taken. He is next in line for the mafia and has been training to take over the family business since he was 13. He never stopped looking for his sister and plans on finding her before she turns 17.