Mission 53: Full Roster

Start from the beginning

The insane blonde and mother of his child, Himiko Toga callsign: Bloodstalker. The Edgelord of Darkness and 1-A classmate Fumikage Tokoyami callsign: Abyss. Finally the last person he ever wanted to get involved, his fiancee  Momo Yaoyorozu callsign: Genesis.

Arclight leaned back resting his head against the wall behind him recalling what happened ten hours ago that lead him to this situation.

~~~~~Flashback/10 hours ago Beach house~~~~~

~~~IzukuPOV~~~

"Byron get Nemure and lily ready to leave and get us a ride from Parabellum. I'm going to go say goodbye to Momo and..... make arrangements." I told him, he paused for a second before hugging me like a brother.

"Make sure you don't hide the truth from her.... it'll hurt her more if you lie and don't come back. Better that she at least knows how dangerous it is this time." Letting me go Byron hurried off to get the others and get the ball rolling.

I turned and quickly walked back to the party and found Momo talking with Itsuka. Noticing me making my way over towards her, she waved. Then she suddenly frowned before saying something to Itsuka and making her way towards me.

Meeting me halfway she grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards the house, her face full of concern. Once we were inside she asked "Zuzu? Whats going on? What has you making that face? I've never seen you look like that..... What has you so afraid?"

Looking deep into her eyes, so full of worry and concern I almost lost my nerve. Steeling myself I took a deep breath before pulling her into a tight hug. "Momo..... I have a mission, I'm leaving in a few minutes..... I don't want to lie to you, this mission isn't like any other I've done before. Its extremely dangerous even for me. Please take care of Eri for me."

Momo took a minute to process what I was saying before pulling away from me and placing her hands on either side of my face. Pulling down she made me look into her eyes, "Can you not take this mission?" She asked with watery eyes.

"No..... I have to take this one, I'm the closest S-rank and I even have my team on deck. The longer we wait, the harder this mission becomes." I explained trying to make her understand. She looked down and pressed her face into my chest, after a minute she snapped her head back up and locked eyes with me.

"When do we leave?" she simply said. Now I took a minute to process what she was saying. ".......What? Momo NO you aren't coming with me! This isn't something Hero's can or should do! Not to mention I don't want you to risk your life!"

"Izuku Midoriya! I don't want to lose you either! Why is it ok for you to go headfirst into combat and risk your life but not me?! I won't stay behind and wait to hear you died! I'm coming and thats final! I told you before and I'll say it again, I am yours and you are mine! That means we are in this TOGETHER until the very end! I'll go over your head if I have to, but I'm not letting you go without me!"

"......But what about your hero career?" I tried to appeal to her dream in order to keep her from coming. "I do still want to be a hero, but I know there is more than one way to be one now thanks to you.... I'm prepared to do what I need to....." My eyes widened at her words

"Momo..... Please.... I don't want you to become like me..." I pleaded with her

"No Izuku, I know the burden you carry... you aren't dirty, none of you are. Stop hating yourself, and to be honest.... I've been thinking about this for a while now. My mind is made up, I won't hold you back and I'm not letting you do this without me."

I look at her eyes full of determination and resolve. I stare for a minute before slowly sighing finally giving in. I wasn't happy about this turn of events, but she really could just go over my head. I didn't really have a choice.... So I reluctantly gave in, its not like it could get worse..

~~~~~Timeskip/10minutes later~~~~~~

"....... I love you guys but I need to say this.... HOW COULD YOU IDIOTS TALK ABOUT A MISSION WITHOUT SECURING THE AREA FIRST?!" I yelled at my team while looking at the fresh headache that is Fumikage Tokoyami, who was currently tied up in front of me.

"Sorry Tokoyami........ I'm going to be real with you here, thanks to these idiots you have to make a choice. You've heard too much about our current mission and one of Parabellum's biggest secrets. So now you either join Parabellum or I have to lock you up, which mind you ISN'T what we normally do." I explained to my classmate while extremely pissed and saddened that his life just did a 180 due to a stupid mistake.

"..........Midoriya, I understand your position and while this is not what I expected. You have more than proven yourself to be worthy of being my Lord. I, Fumikage Tokoyami, and my minion of darkness swear our fealty to you. Revelry in the Dark." was all he said

"Thanks...... I guess? Sorry again Tokoyami." I said as Byron cut him loose 

"Come on lets head out to  rendezvous with our ride, by the way Izuku, Commander Midoriya said he was adding someone to Alpha and they'd meet us there." Byron informed me

"Well lets hope they are good, I could use a bit of good news today..." I said

~~~~~~Timeskip/1 hour later Dockyard~~~~~

"IZU-BABY!!!" 

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!"