Tulsi: What you are married...

Serena: Thank god... These days I am so afraid... Because your husband is so furious...if anyone appear infront him he will burn them with his eyes .... Saying that she started to laugh...

Tulsi also laughed after so many days....they talked so many things like friends and lastly...

Tulsi: I will accept your apology... But don't play with my husband.. I dare you if you done something like that again I will not leave you ok! With humorous tone....

Serena: Ok ok Boss i will not..
Not even In my dreams....here your Aunty is speaking....

Tulsi: Atthai.... With tears...I am sorry...

Mrs.Chitra: No my daughter... It's happens... Don't worry... Ok shall we give surprise to your husband....

Tulsi: yes... Atthai... With smile ...

Flashback ends....

Arun: Amma thank you so much while hugging her Amma very tightly...

Hey guys while reconcile you guys forgot your babies... While entering house holding both babies in his hands... Raghav entered.... seeing him Arun marched towards him and hugged him...

Arun: Sorry dude ..... Sorry....

Raghav: Hey buddy chill... Don't say sorry.. see my nephew and niece also watching.... saying that he smiled wholeheartedly...

Arun : come my princess... Come to Appa.... Seeing her appa Aratrika jumped to Arun embrace....But one guy also wanted attention from his Appa... That's Arjun...He started to cry... seeing Arjun...

Arun: aww... My son .. don't cry here... Come... Come ... He holded both his babies securely....soon Tulsi also joined....

After 6 year:

Now Both Arjun and Aratrika going school they are staying 1 grade...they both went to Chennai with their grandparents house to spend their summer holidays...

Today Arun and Tulsi anniversary...

Tulsi prepared hole dinner with special gifts for Arun.... hearing door bell sound she went to open....soon she got very tight hug ...

Tulsi: Arun ji... What is this... First come inside.... With shy...

Arun: What! Can't I hug my wife... You are very cruel...

Tulsi: Arun ji I am not saying that... What I am saying first come inside fresh up and see my preparation for our anniversary....

Arun: I can say that without looking... You are looking very gorgeous today...with wink...

Tulsi: So I am not gorgeous daily... Mmm with fake sad tone...

Arun: Nooo... My sweet  PONTATI... holding both his ears.....he said sorry... You always beautiful... Today extra gorgeous...

Tulsi : ok ok!.… Come...

After their dinner... Tulsi gave her gift to Arun....Arun also gifted Tulsi diamond Necklace...and Arun opened his gift... Seeing that gift Arun eyes filled with tears....

Arun: Tulsi! This is my best gift ever after Arjun and Aratrika.... Thank you!... Thank you!... Saying that he started to jump...and hugging Tulsi...

Tulsi: Slowly... Your child going to cry... If you jump like this...

Arun: ahh... Sorry baby... Appa sorry... He told while touching baby bump....
"Tulsi I am so happy today... I missed our Arjun and Aratrika first 2 years...
One more member soon arriving to our little family... I am so happy...  now I am not going to miss any minutes of your pregnancy.. I am not leaving you any second... I am going to work from home... We have to arrange one more room, clothes, and.... Before he finish pairs of lips sealed his lips....both Tulsi and Arun started to kiss full passionately... after minutes Both of them started to grasp for oxygen...
Than both hugged eachother very tightly....

Arun: My PONTATI... My only precious wife...he whispered onto Tulsi early romantically....

Tulsi just blushed because of shyness....

Arun: Where is my reply....

Tulsi: My husband... My sweet and romantic husband....

Both of them lived their life happily with their family...

******************************

Here,our Her Life story finished....

I hope you liked and enjoyed her life...

Thank you for your support guys ...

I will soon publish new story.....

Thank you so much guys
@SonamSharma959540,
SowjanyaRavi,vel555,@dalajyothi1024,@ReshmaShaikh 1
@MaheshMahee,DhrutyMody ,vijiegovinder,hidden5love,@gauriii12, evans_13, @9999dalia,
vd7777777, love_stories_xxx,user18220032

And other readers....

Lots of love 💕💕💕💕