𝐈𝐗 • ❝𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞❞

Start from the beginning

"You're so funny Nicolas, you should be a comedian not in a mafia." I roll my eyes and he begins to smile at me thinking of his new comeback.

"And you should be in a pantomime, you're very dramatic, people will love you." He walks out of the room and shuts my door, leaving me and Diego alone. I trace his body with my eyes and notice he's wearing black shorts and a vest top, I can see a few lines over the top which traces over his abs.

"Done staring my love?" He kneels slightly to my height and I turn over facing the wall and lay back down ignoring his presence.

"You're very dramatic Serena, your brother is right." Is he taking the piss out of me?

"Fuck off, you don't know a thing about me!" I bolt up and throw my pillow at him.

"I know a few." He stares at me and my body gains a few chills, I try and refrain myself from staring at his orbs but it's proven to be difficult.

"Like how you're so eager to see me all the time." I almost laugh at the comment.

"Yeah right" I fold my arms and laugh sarcastically.

"Well you seem to always be around me my love."

"Can you leave?" I raise my brow and question Diego. He turns around and leaves. I lay back into my bed and try and fall back asleep. My eyes begin to close but then I hear very loud muttering outside of my room.

"For fuck sake!" I shout and storm out of my bed and fling my door open.

"Oh mum." I'm surprised to see my mother standing in front of me.

"Serena, watch your language." My mother walked passed as she rolled her eyes, guilt over comes me. I didn't mean to swear at her. It just happened I guess.

I walked to the kitchen in my short silky pajamas comforting me all the way, I notice my father walking to his office and no one in the kitchen, I reach for a cup in the cupboard, but it's no use. I stand on my tip toes and attempt to grab it but I struggle, I'm suddenly picked up and moved by a muscular arm, the arm seems familiar. I look and notice the dark locks on top of their head, of course its Diego. He grabs a glass and puts it on the side. I go to grab it but his large hand grabs it before I can, he raises the glass in the air preventing me from getting it.

"Not so fast Il mio a more." (my love) He stares at me and I already give up.

"You know what? Keep the glass. " I roll my eyes and begin to turn away in attempt to walk off, but I feel a hand wrap around my wrist...However, it wasn't a forceful grab, it was soft and gentle. I could feel the warmth of his hand travel through my body instantly making me feel warm.

"Train with me?" He almost whispers and all I do is nod, I go into my room to change into my black bottoms and my black sports bra and tie my hair into a high pony tail, I follow Diego to the basement where we begin to train.

I duck at the punches that are being thrown and I throw a few too, sweat begins to appear on our bodies, leaving them to go onto our tops.

𝐃 𝐈 𝐄 𝐆 𝐎 • 𝐆 𝐑 𝐄 𝐂 𝐎

I could sense Serena's energy, she was so keen to do so well. She tries to punch me but I grab her wrist. Not too hard but like earlier. She looks at me with her beautiful bright blue eyes, they stare through my soul and capture it.

"Um... Diego." Serena's voice breaks me from day-dreaming and I notice the confusion run all over her face, I forget my hand is still wrapped around her tiny wrist.

"Sorry." I say and realise my hand from her, we fight some more but we end up both falling over, Serena's body is lying on the floor underneath mine, my body protecting her from the atmosphere. The tension grows and we stare at each other for a little while until I narrow the space between us, I go closer to her face and she doesn't move, not even a flinch. I'm taking that as acceptance. I move close and plant my lips on top of hers, the kiss was only one, but it turned into many. She opened the lining of her lips which allowed my tongue to be free to explore her mouth and her tongue.