Chapter 6.

I stood in the living room until Eric's car drove away. The message from KingdOmKyle was unsettling but I still told myself to ignore my suspicions.

Kyle couldn't be the one sending these messages but I was more worried about Joanna to give it more thought.

I made my way up the stairs and stood outside her door, leaning in closely to hear if she was still awake. I didn't hear any movements but I knocked anyway.

"Joanna" I called out softly.

Silence.

I knocked again and called out her name but still, no response. I knew she was pissed about the whole situation and wouldn't just go straight to bed.

I knocked again and received no response. I remembered she had a bit to smoke and since she was a light smoker, I assumed she passed out asleep.

I decided to go back to my room on the other side, knocking one last time on Joanna's door.

Nothing...

Aww, Joanna, I hoped she was okay.

I opened my door and closed it behind me and sat on my bed, bringing my laptop closer to me. I opened the laptop and quickly went on WeCAM to further my investigation on KingdOmKyle.

Ughh, he was driving me crazy!

The whole idea of him being someone I knew was still at the back of my mind while I still told myself that Kyle wasn't behind this account

It just didn't make sense.

KingdOmKyle had tipped me $100 in total and I was surprised. He hasn't asked me for nudes, videos or other services but he already spent a lot on my page.

That was a bit weird but I wasn't complaining.

I also had two messages from other clients who tipped me $10 for the pictures and videos I sent out earlier, which made my balance a total of $605

I was off to a good start.

I quickly thanked the clients with a cute topless selfie and a small message of my appreciation.