Chapter 14- Izuku Midoriya

A/N: i really like this song. it has absolutely nothing to do with this chapter, but i really like this song.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chiron had been waiting on the porch for Nico to arrive.
"What's up, Chiron?" asked Nico.
"We need your opinion, or rather, advice on a theory we have come up with." Chiron said.
"What kind of theory?" I asked.
"A theory on how you and your friends ended up in our world; you three are obviously not from here." Chiron explained.
I guess that makes sense. We did need to find out how we got here, as a matter of fact, we also need to find out how long we've already been here. It could be the couple days it took to get here to Camp Half- Blood, or maybe we could've been unconscious for a good few months.  I wonder how my friends back home are doing? Uraraka. Iida. Please find us. Find a way to get us back. Its not that I don't like Camp Half-Blood, don't get me wrong, but we just don't belong here. So please...take us home where we belong.

"Izuku?" Nico said.
I hadn't realized that I had drifted into my own thoughts.
"Sorry, what was that?" I asked, bringing myself back to reality.
"We were going to discuss the theory now, I asked if there's anything you would like to tell us before we come to a conclusion." Nico re-explained.
"What- was that theory?" I asked.
"Nevermind." Nico said, "but, just one more thing, if you don't mind."
"Sure!" I said.
"Would you be willing to share a little about where you're from?" Nico said.
"Well, um.." I said.
"It's okay if you can't though." Chiron added.
"No, no, it's fine." I said.
"Well, back home, about 80% of the population are born with some kind of uncanny ability, those are called quirks." I said, "and that remaining 20% born without quirks are known as 'quirkless', but because everyone's quirks are unique, there are those who try to take over. Those are villains, and because of those villains, we need people who are willing to risk their lives to save others from them, those are the heroes."
"That's what Kacchan, Todoroki and I are training to become." I said, "we want to become heroes!"
"Nice." said Nico.
"Villains, huh?" Chiron said while stroking his beard.
"Yeah, there are surprisingly a lot of-"I stopped.
"Izuku?" Nico said in a little panicked tone.
What happened the day we were separated from the rest of my classmates? What were we doing? I remember being at school, but we couldn't have just appeared here from on school grounds while class was in session. Right? Were we out that day? Maybe training in Ground Beta again?
That's when it hit.
There was another attack by the League of Villains that day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: sorry for such a short chapter again, but it felt right to have this chapter end like this, and I felt like this was a good time for Izuku to realize or remember something. The next chapter will be in Bakugo's perspective, so we'll see how things play out from there. I'll try to make Bakugo's chapter longer, but I really don't know what will happen, I just tend to go with the flow, and have the story play from there, so we'll see. 

Also, since most of you should be familiar with how the characters of this story looks, I think I will start putting songs at the top. But keep in mind that most songs will be completely random songs that i like, that have nothing to do with the story. If it has something to do with the story, which i doubt will happen, i will let you know.

But anyways, as always, pls vote for this chapter if you like it and want more, the next chapter will be published next Tuesday and until then,
✨💕Sa- yo- na- ra 💕✨
✨💕さようなら💕✨