Chapter 9- Eijiro Kirishima

"Nothing still?" I asked. We had been searching for our missing classmates for a couple days now, but still yet, no luck. Where could they be? I hope wherever they are, they're okay. Bakugo....give me a sign, SOMETHING to let me know you're okay, bro. Before those three disappeared, Bakugo and I had a little...disagreement. We were at the library, studying for an upcoming test, and there was this book. A weird looking book that had just been published about the discovery of multiple worlds in one dimension. I thought it looked cool, but Bakugo insisted that it was fake. He told me that there are not such things as multiple worlds and that the one we live in, is the one and only.

"You don't know that." I had told him.
"Oh yeah, and I suppose you do?" he answered.
I stayed silent and looked back into my notes.
"I thought so." I heard Bakugo mumble.
"I just thought, that it was...fascinating, that's all." I replied.
"It's just some dumb scientists lookin' to mess with people's brains, to get them to believe in the crazy theories they make up." Bakugo said.
"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked him.
"Think about it, Kirishima." He replied, "if a scientist came up to you, and told you that they just discovered a planet made out of, I don't know, candy...would you believe 'im?"
"Well, ya, I guess I would." I said.
"You're too gullible." Bakugo said as he opened his notebook.
"Am not!" I said. I was embarrassed now.
"You are too!" Said Bakugo.
"Am not!"
"Are too!"
"Am not!"
"Are too!"
"Am n-" I stopped. "You know what Bakugo, I'm not gonna fight with you."
Then I got up and left. He was upset now, but it was him who started it. I mean, how heartless can he be? I'm the only person in this class, who's not afraid to talk to and with him. I'm his friend...aren't I?

I mean, friends should always be there for each other...when Bakugo was kidnapped by the League of Villains a couple months back, I felt like it was my fault. I just stood by, helpless, as I watched my friend get captured. But not this time. Even if he is still mad at me, I'm gonna find him. Even if it's the last thing I do. I will find them. ALL of them. I won't give up!

"Have any leads yet?" I asked Iida.
He sighed, "No, nothing still."
All of Class 1 A, including our Homeroom teacher, Aizawa Sensei, who was....now asleep, had been out looking for the three who vanished. I swear, every time something even the slightest of weird happens, at least one of those three are somehow involved. But never mind that. There has to be something that we're missing, something we're not noticing. Something. ANYTHING! And then...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: as you call tell...i freakin love Kiribaku!!
Was reading a fanfic recently, but i think it ended. bummer. i was so invested!!!

Anyways, as always, please leave a vote, and  until next Tuesday, sa- yo- na- ra!