Chapter 38

- As soon as I saw you, I knew a Grand Adventure was about to happen -

Wedding Pt. 2

Mina POV

After our moment outside, we rejoined everyone back in the main hall. "Where were you two?" Sana came walking up to us, dragging Tzuyu along. "We just went outside for a bit." Chaeng told them, Sana nodded but Tzuyu didn't seem to believe us. "Oh okay, sure." She winked. Just then, the announcer spoke, "This next song is dedicated to all the couples, a slow melody to put you all at ease." Chaeng put her hand out, the other behind her back, "Would you care to dance m'lady?" She asked, just like that time at Osaka Castle. "I would love to." I took her hand and in one swift move, we were on the dance floor once again.

My hand was on her shoulders while hers were around my waist, I looked to the left to see Momo and Dahyun swaying together, I looked to the right and saw Sana looking up at Tzuyu with a loving smile.

This was right where I wanted to be.

"I know it's already obvious and maybe a little late to say, but you look really beautiful today Minari, well you look beautiful everyday, but this dress really seems to bring out your charm." She takes my hand, pulling us apart to twirl me, "Thank you Chaengie, you look very cute." I lean on her chest.

"I can't wait for our wedding." I whisper, not knowing I said it out loud, "Me too." She responds and I look up. And...I can't wait to be the one to ask you, "Son Chaeyoung, will you marry me."

I didn't say that out loud of course, that would ruin the surprise.

- - -

"Mina, you know you didn't have to rent out the hotel right, we could've just paid for a few rooms like everyone else!" Dahyun told me as we rode back to the hotel. "Ah, it's nothing! Just think of it as a gift." I smile, I know I didn't have to clear out the space but I wanted to for them.

"Thank you Minari, that means a lot." Momo gives me a side hug. "Of course Momoring, I couldn't let my bestie not have the best wedding ever." I say.

We got to the hotel, the roads lit with lights, the air smelled young. Like it was calling us to explore the night a bit longer.

And maybe we will.

Chaeyoung POV

"Hey! How does a late night swim sound?" Sana suggested and we all nodded in agreement. "Meet you all at the pool in five!" Momo declared and we raced to our rooms.

I changed into something simple, a bikini top and boy short swimsuit bottom. I sigh, the sky looks great tonight. "Done!" I hear from the bathroom and out comes my penguin wearing a bacl bikini with an oversized white t-shirt on top.

My mouth dropped.

"Um Chaeng?' She waved her hand in front of my eyes, "A-are you sure you want to go swimming, I'm perfectly fine just staying here with you, wearing that, or nothing." I asked her and she hit my shoulder, "Son Chaeyoung, let's go." She took my hand, dragging me outside.

Someone whistled at us in the hall, I swear people need to know that she's mine, I turn around to see Sana and Tzuyu, "Dang Minari, you look sexy!" Sana yells. "Tzuyu, watch your girl, Minari's mine!" I pout, grabbing onto Mina.

She simply laughs, "Chaeng, are you jealous?" She asked, patting my head, "Yes, you look too good." I mutter.

We all made it to the pool, and under the moonlight...we swam the night away...

[A/N: Hahaha, see what I did there 👀]

I beckoned Mina to come join us but like a toddler, she kept waddling around the edge of the pool. "Come on Minari, don't be scared! Just jump! I'll catch you, don't worry!" I held my arms out but she shook her head, "I think now might be a good time to say, I can't SWIM!" Suddenly, Sana pushed her into the water.

Luckly, she fell right into my arms, "I told you I'd catch you." I held her, "But I still can't swim." She said, hugging me tightly, "Mina, stand up, it's like four and a half feet." I say, gently releasing her, "Oh," She said, placing her feet on the ground, "Sorry Chaeng."

- - -

"I'm the water monster and I'm going to gobble you up!" I slowly walked towards her, the water pushing me back, "Ah! No!" She tried to get away, splashing water in my direction but I got to her despite the defense. "I got you!" I lifted her in the air.

"Put me down Chae! It's cold!" She squeals, fidgeting like a fish trying to get back into the water. I drop her back in, laughing, "Not funny Chaeng." She tried pushing me into the water.

"Wow, how could you two make us feel like the other four wheels when Dahyun and I are married and Sana and Tzuyu are engaged?" Momo asked, dangling her legs from the edge of the pool, Dahyun and Satzu by her side, watching us.

"Um." I didn't know what to say, so instead, I swam over to them and pulled Dahyun in, "Ahh!" She screamed which made Momo go in after her. Mina and I laughed together, "Now you don't have to feel like the third and fourth wheel." I smirked and then looked at Satzu.

"W-wait Chae, take Tzuyu first." Sana said, creeping behind her girlfriend. "Excuse me?" Tzuyu asked, taking Sana and throwing her into the pool, then jumping in.

This all resulted in water being splashed around us playing like kids even though we were grown adults. I looked over at my Mina, she was laughing so much. I'm happy that she can finally smile instead of hiding her emotions because she is truly the most beautiful girl in the world when she smiles.

I can't wait to ask her to marry me.

- - - - -

Ello, it's Pengu! So, I kind of had a writer's block and no motivation so yeah. School started again for me so chapters won't be out everyday, sorry. But other than that, it's so boring, I need friends to talk to 😭😫Anyways, hope you all enjoyed this chapter!! - Pengu <33

Quote Credit: Winnie the Pooh - Pooh Bear