Chapter 31

- You're my tree of life, the one that sways to the melody of the wind, your leaves rustle as they seem to say, "I love you." -

Chaeyoung POV

It seems that I've woken up first, I look next to me to find my sleeping pengu. I touch her cheek, squishy, I giggle. How could I resist? But I stopped, she caught me in a trance, I slowly leaned forward and brushed my leads against her forehead, there. I smiled.

"Mmm." Mina groaned as she woke up. "Morning Chaeng, did you sleep well?" Her eyes fluttered open, "Of course, you were by my side." I cringe, covering my eyes, how could it come to this. Mina started laughing, her morning touch pulled my hands away, "That was cute Chaeyoung-a, don't worry." She giggles.

"What would you like for breakfast." I ask, starting to get out of bed but she takes my arm, "You." I stood still as if her gaze was Medusa's, turning me into stone, "Y-ya! Myoui M-Mina." I had no other words, fire crept to my cheeks, she started laughing, "O-oh my goodness Chaengie! You should see your face." She kept on laughing.

I hit her shoulder, "N-not funny Mina." She pouted, coming closer, whispering, "Did I make your heart flutter?" I stumbled back, "I..." When did she become this bold? "Mina..." I was still frozen, "It's okay Chaeng, you don't have to answer, I know you're too flustered to." She smirked, leaving me standing shocked in the room.

What.the.heck.

I walk downstairs to find her looking through the fridge, "How does steamed rice with miso soup sound?" She turns around to find that our faces are centimeters away from each other. I lean closer, closing the distance but leaving a tiny gap.

Her cheeks are red, two can play this game, I smirk, taking a drink out of the refrigerator, "Yeah, that sounds yummy." I sit at the counter.

"O-okay, coming up!" She quickly turned around, I smile at the effect I had on my princess.

"What are we going to do today?" She ask, taking a bite of the fluffy rice, "Um, we could go to Korea? I kind of forgot my clothes and stuff and I'm pretty sure everyone misses you." I scoop some soup in my mouth.

"That sounds wonderful, I'll tell my pilot to ready the plane." She says picking up her phone.

Mina POV

"Minari!" Chaengie called my name. "In here!" I say while packing my clothes, getting ready to stay in Korea for a few days. "There you are." She leans on the door frame. I walk to her, snaking my hand around her waist. "Did you miss me or something?" I smile, drifting closer, my eyes set on those soft lips of hers. "Always." She whispers, closing the space between us, but...

Ding dong

I sigh and she pouts, "I'll get the door." Why does someone every time we are about to kiss! I should put up a sign.

I opened the door getting ready to see my driver, telling us the plane was ready, but someone else was there. "Hello?" I asked and she looked stunned, "H-hi." She stuttered like she had seen a ghost, "Um, who are you?" I asked, I swear if this is nothing and this lady ruined Chaeng and my kiss for something not worth my time, I will be mad.

"Myoui M-Mina? I-I'm a huge fan! I work at your company too! The fact that you are both the post powerful CEO in the world and an inspiring model is so amazing!" She squeals, I'm flattered but still a bit mad. "Thank you, but why are you here?" I asked, wanting to get back to Chae. "I thought someone else was here but I guess not." Her expression saddened.

"Who's at the door Minari?" Chaeng came down from upstairs. "Chaeyoung?!" The girl in front of me gasped. "Somi? What are you doing here?" I was dumbfounded, she was Somi? Chae went to stand next to me, "You left yesterday with no explanation or anything, I thought something happened to you, I asked Dahyun and Tzuyu where you were but they said they didn't know either, b-but how do you know Myoui Mina?" She looked like she was still appalled by the whole situation. "Why don't you come in and we could all talk it out." I smiled and she nodded.

We sat at the table in silence, Chaeyoung held her head down, a bit embarrassed, Somi had mixed emotions displayed on her face, I cleared my throat, "So, Somi, you're Chaeyoung's fiancé?" I asked even though I already knew the answer, "Y-yeah." She mumbles, I don't think she was sure of her answer. "It seems that you two are busy, I-I should go." She took her bag getting ready to walk to the front entrance.

Chaeng and I followed her but before she could open the door, it rang again. Who is it this time? She stepped aside for me to open the door, "Ms. Mina!"

"Emiko?"

- - - - -

Hey, it's Pengu! First off, I am so sorry for not posting yesterday, I went on a roadtrip and when we got to the hotel, there was no wifi 😭but then it started working again but I had to take care of something, but then, guess what, it didn't work again until the afternoon. I'm so sorry 😢

Anyways ya'll...new ship MinaxEmiko and SomixChaeyoung ...endgame 😏😭. Nah, I love playing with you all hahaha...anyways; Michaneg for the win...right? Okay, I'm double sorry, this is the last angst...I think, probably, most likely. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!