Chapter 35

- I love the smile you display everyday on your face and I can't wait to see it for the rest of my life -

Sana POV

I hugged the small Shibu Inu stuffed animal that sat on the table, and it smelled like her. I picked up the letter;

My dear Sana,

Just like this puppy, you took my heart. I put our names in her heart, she could be our little doggy kid, just like you wanted, I love you.

I know you probably hate me right now but I have a reason, so please hear me out.

Meet me at the fountain by the park, our spot.

Love you,

Your Tzuyu <3

I sniffled a bit, what are you doing Tzuyu? Are you trying to ruin me even more? I looked at the clock, it was almost time for my flight, should I stay or should I go? I put the stuffed dog and letter back on the table and wiped my tears away.

I still had the key in my hand, I looked at it once again, it's metal was like frozen ice, biting a hole in my hand. I placed it on the table and gave one last look around our, no, her house.

- - -

I felt the cold concrete beneath my feet as they took me to the place I knew I would never have gone back to. My hands clenched in my pocket, nails digging into my palm as I didn't know how this was going to turn out, but...

As soon as I saw the scenery in front of me, everything released tension. There were string lights hung from each lamp, the fountain was on, a calm light displayed as the water sprinkled from the top. Rose petals decorated the bottom, what are you up to Tzuyu?

I walked closer to see her looking down, was she nervous? "Sana?" She called and I snapped out of my trance, "Yeah, it's me." As I said that, she swiftly walked forward, drawing me into a hug, "I missed you." She whispered, "I-" As much as I wanted to protest, I couldn't.

"What is this Tzuyu?" I pulled us away from each other, "I will explain everything, but first, this is for you." She handed me a single pink rose. "It's very pretty." I smiled, taking a small sniff, "Just like you." She tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Let's sit down, this might take a while." She said, setting us down by the fountain, the sound of the running water mixed with the floating petals was appeasing. "I love you Sana, I always have and I never will stop loving you." I softly gasped at her sudden confession, "Then why did you break up with me Tzuyu? It hurt, if you really did love me, you wouldn't have hurt me like that." I said to her and her expression saddened.

"I know and I deeply regret it, but I kind of had to." My brows furrowed, she had to? "Um...my parents called, they wanted me to come back home to take charge of our company." I gasped, is she leaving? And company, what company? "But I didn't want to." Her eyes twinkled under the moonlight. "I wanted to stay in Korea, with you. They didn't know I was seeing anyone because I didn't tell them about you yet. But they made me a deal, if I could get engaged in the next week I would still be in charge of the company but I could stay in Korea. The deal was perfect because I already had plans to propose, I just had to speed up the process."

What was she saying? I didn't realize it but when she swiped her thumb across my cheek, I was crying. "I wanted everything to be a perfect surprise, but we were always together and you would probably figure everything out if I left your side for even a day." She chuckled and looked away, she was crying too. "I know this is all so sudden and I don't know if you're ready yet, but I know I am, so...Minatozaki Sana, will you marry me?" She kneeled down on one knee, a smile plastered on her face, tears in her eyes.