He fell back against his soft bed, biting his finger as he drove himself deeper into a train of thoughts.

Why bring his younger brother here of all things? Did he want to start some fight with the raven haired male? Or did the freckled teen not connect two-and-two together?

Dabi looked towards the covered window, where rays of the sun were already shining through, indicating daytime. Looking at the clock next to his bed, he noticed it was already nine in the morning, where most— if not all— members were awake and running around, doing their own thing.

He sat up, putting on a shirt to cover what he believed to be his unsightly torso. He stepped out of his dark room and onto a brighter hallway, slightly shielding his eyes from the sudden brightness. Dabi walked to Izuku's room where Eri ran out of giggling, Toga chasing after her with a bright, yet psychotic, smile.

He knocked hesitantly against the door. A distant "Come in." was audible. He opened the door, stepping inside as his eyes drifted onto Shoto's figure in a corner of the room where Eri usually sleeps. The bicolored-haired male was flipping through the grey-haired girl's sketchbook while his boyfriend was on the other side of the room writing in his planning journal.

"Midoriya?" He called-out awkwardly, grabbing onto his other arm.

The green-haired boy turned his head with a small smile. "Hey Dabi, what's up?" He seemed to notice the other's body language, as his smile dropped. He got up and walked towards the other. "You okay?"

"We need to talk." He looked at the other boy. "Privately."

Midoriya nodded, walking by Touya's side out of the room. "Yeah?"

Dabi sighed. "I have a question that's been eating at me for a while." He started, leaning cooly against the hallway wall. "Did you already know?"

Izuku tilted his head in clear confusion. "Know what, exactly?"

"Who I am."

The freckled boy went deeper into confusion by the second. "Uh... yes..? Dabi. My friend. Current status as a villain. Arsonist. Cocky bastard."

Dabi's face didn't change from a serious expression. "No." He pointed towards Izuku's room. "My past. Who I really am."

"No, but I have theories of course." He shrugged. "What's with all these weird questions?"

"Follow me." Dabi sighed, walking to his room, the other tailing close behind.

Once they entered the dimly-lit room, the tall male reached into his bedside drawer, pulling out a small picture frame. "That's me." He pointed at a younger boy with ashy-like hair and red hues in some areas.

Midoriya examined the photograph, noting the other members and recognizing them with a slight gasp. "You're a Todoroki..."

"Yeah." He put the frame aside.

Izuku's mouth remained gaping open, as he analyzed the new information. "That means—"

"Shoto's my brother."

"Does he know?!?"

"Not that I can tell." Dabi sighed. "I'm the eldest Todoroki. As I've told you before, my father would train me to become he next number-one hero, but my quirk wasn't good enough for him, so he just replaced me with him."

"Your quirk hurt you." He frowned, looking at the raven-haired boy's burn-scars.

"No shit. It still hurts, but that's because my body is like Shoto's. It can support both quirks, but over time it evolved to only sustain freeze-burns rather than my fire; and as you can see," He extended his hand and made a small flame. "I can only do fire."