Chapter 14

Nicki pov .-

'Im gonna miss you Cam.' I said when i let go of our hug. We're currently at the airport, what means Cam is going back to Cali and Im going back to North Carolina. 'Im gonna miss you more baby girl.' He said, then he kissed me. It was a long, passionate kiss.

The flight with Nash and Hayes was long and boring. Yes boring they both were sleeping, so it was really boring.

'NICKIIIII.' Skylynn yelled when she saw me at the airport. She ran over and hugged me. 'Are we going to play horsy?' She asked me. 'Uhm maybe later okay?' She nodded and then ran over to Nash. I walked over to Elizabeth and hugged her. 'And how was your one month tour with the guys and Lox?' She asked me. 'Greaaaat!!' I basically yelled. She smiled but then her face turned serious. 'I have some bad news for you and I think it's the best if I tell you it now...' She said.

Taylor pov -

Nash and Hayes came downstairs yesterday, without Nicki and Cam. I asked Nash what they were doing. He told me they shared a shower and went shopping. The last one is ok, but a shower? Together? What the heck doesn't Cam understand. Our plan is to break her heart, so she'll be mine, he can't love her or adore her. So NO showers. He's gonna pay for this... Wait, I think he is starting to love Nicki. Why not hurt her, instead of him. Because then I'll hurt him more as with anything else. I think I already know what I'm gonna do...

Nicki pov. -

'So what's the bad news?' I asked Elizabeth. 'Nicki, it's your mom. She... Uhm... Got murdered.' She said. I felt like my heart stopped for a while. Like the world stopped turning. I didnt say anything for a few minutes. I didn't even cry. Until I realised she's gone, forever. I fell to the ground, cried and started screaming.

Nash carried me home and brought me to my room. I didnt come out for days and didnt eat, anything. I lost over 10lbs in these days. I didn't tell Cam, i dont even know if he knows my mom died.

Today I didn't feel good. I'm dizzy and tired. I feel like throwing up and cutting. Maybe some alochol... Alochol... Zayum. I got up out of my bed and walked over to the store. Yes in my pajamas and with a messy bun. I got a few bottles of beer, Heineken. And some Jack Daniëls. Ofcourse the cashier did difficult, I think his name was Alex. Don't ask me how but after a few minutes of discussing I could take it, thank god.

When I got home I drank everything, this made me feel better. Well, it made me think of life. And of my mom... Eventhough she lied to me, she's the best thing I ever had. Even better as Cam, I do love him but we just started a relationship. Our love is bauble, and the love for my mom is... Life. I need her, now. I walked to the bathroom, looked for a razor and started cutting until everything went black...