Chapter 1

Nicki pov -
Hii, my name is Nicki. I'm 18 years old. I have long dark brown hair and dark brown eyes I live with my mom in Amsterdam, just the two of us. I don't know my dad, or my family. Like nobody. No aunts, no uncles, no cousins, just nobody. I never really asked my mom about it. The only thing she told me is that she is from the States. My mom is only 34 years old, what means she was 16 when she gave birth to me, but I don't care, we're happy together.

Right now I'm in my room smoking hookah, my mom is okay with it. Today she is leaving for her work again, she travels around the world to check hotels abroad. I stay home alone, when I was younger I always went to the neighbours and stayed there.

My mom always drew a heart on my pinkie with a permanent marker. She always promised me that before it would be gone, she'd be back. We still do it just because.

'Nicki? I'm leaving.' I heard my mom yell. I walked downstairs and gave her a kiss. 'See you in two weeks mom, take care.' I told her. 'I will, bye Nicki.' My mom said and she left, I'm not sure where she is going this time. I think it was Japan.

By the way, I know it's weird my mom and I speak English to eachother but my mom can't speak Dutch, so yeah that's why. I walked back to my room and started smoking hookah again, dammn i love this thing.

Three weeks have passed, my mom should have been back about a week ago. I think her plane didn't go or she missed it. Well I guess she missed it, that happens a lot.

Right now I'm on my xbox playing Fifa 15, I saw my favourite cops walk outside. Note the sarcasm. Their names are Jane and Mike, I know they don't like me and they know I don't like them. Actually I hate them, they are always fining me, sometimes for the most stupid things. Once I got fined because I was wearing my bikini, it was a hot summer day, I went swimming with my friends. They told me it was sexually distracting, wow I didn't even had breasts at that time.

The doorbell rang, what the heck did they need from me. I walked over to the door and opened it. 'What?' I said, I saw the male cop raise his eyebrows. 'I'm-' I cut the female officer off. 'Officer Jane, your community officer, I know.' She dismissed her Rayban sunglasses. 'Excuse me, don't be so rude or would you like to get another-' I cut her off again. 'No I won't.' 'Good, this is my colleague officer Mike.' 'I know...' 'Hmm I guess you'd like another ticket.' Bitchy officer Jane said. I shoke my head no. 'Jane, let me fix this.' Mike said and he walked forwards so he was standing in front of Jane. 'Nicki, can we please come inside we need to tell you something.' I opened the door completely and signed them to walk first.

They sat down on my sofa. 'Playing fifa?' Officer Mike asked, I raised one of my eyebrows. 'You needed to tell me something.' He nodded. 'Please sit down.' I did what he said. 'So uhmm....'

'So uhmmm..' Officer Mike said, damn dude talk, it can't be that difficult. 'Well...' Ulgh this is so annoying. 'Okay are you gonna tell me?' I said, I saw bitchy Jane raise her eyebrows, she begun to speak. 'Your Momma is in jail for thirty years.' I looked over to her with a bich whet? face. 'Nicki, Jane is right. Your Mom is in jail for thirty years.' I felt tears comming in my eyes, but I'm not going to cry in front of Jane. 'Why?' Was all I could say. 'What did she told you when she left?' Mike asked me. 'She told me she was going to travel for her work. Just like always.' He nodded and Jane wrote it down. 'And do you know what she was exactly going to do when she travelled?' Mike asked. 'Check hotels abroud.' I said, Jane was still writing. 'Okay Nicki, I think your mom lied to you. She was caught in Japan for smuggling drugs. 60kilo's. That's why she's is jail.' Mike said. 'Oh. Can you guys leave?' I asked them. 'No we have more questions.' Bitchy Jane said. 'I told you to leave.' I said a little mad. Mike grapped her arm and they walked out. 'Nicki stay strong, we're sorry.' Then Mike closed the door.

I sat down against the wall and started crying. Why? Just why? I sat here for like an hour until I realised I needed alcohol. I walked over to the store and got me some Jack Daniëls. I drunk the whole bottle.

It was night by now, the partylife in Amsterdam city was going on. What means the tattoo shops are still open. I walked over to the nearest tattooshop. 'Hey girl can I help ya?' A boy coverd with tattoo's said. 'Yeah I want a little heart on my pinkie.' 'Come here babe.' I sat down and got my tattoo. I was getting this tattoo to prove my mom didn't lie. Before it's gone, she'll be back. Well now I'm sure she'll be back before its gone..

_______________________________
Thanks for reading❤️
Btw I see Selena Gomez as Nicki,
You can see as who ever you want;)
Oh and please vote for my story, it would mean a lot.
This fanfic is from my instagram, follow me if you want👇
IG - cams.bootyhadmelike